𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 40

𝑀𝑎𝑥
𝐴 𝑌𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝐿𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟, 12:00 𝑜'𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑐𝑘
_________________________

"Kelvin uncover my eyes right now, I want to see..." I whined. He laughed "Alright, let me put the girls down.." he sat them down and placed his hands softly on my hips. "You know I love you right?"

I laughed "Yes...and I love you too baby boy." He kissed my neck and gently removed my blindfold, I blinked my eyes a couple of times and there in front of me stood my dream house.
"Kelvin this is the house I've been trying to show you, you have to see the inside."

"I did when I bought it."

"You didn't..."

"I did." He smiled, I ran into his arms and kissed him. "Thank you..." I sighed

"I love you so much Max Williams." He kissed my lips again and we broke the hug, we picked the girls up and walked into our new house.

||

3:00 𝑜'𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑐𝑘

"Hope crawl to mommy..." I said, we was having a race to see which one she wanted more, we had just put Faith down for a nap. She sped up and came to me, and I laughed.

"Oh but I thought she liked you more." I laughed.

"Man hush, you distracted her." He said, he pointed at her "Trader." He said and I laughed. We heard a knock on the door and I looked at Kelvin.

"You expecting someone?" I asked him. He shook his head.

"You?"

"No." I said, he dried his hands off and told me to take the girls upstairs. When I got upstairs Hope was just a few more rocks from being asleep. I smiled, Everyday I thanked god for blessing me with two beautiful daughters.

"Max!!" Shouted Kelvin, I put Hope down and closed there door. "What I shouted back?!"

"Come here!! You need to see this!!" I walked downstairs and Kelvin moved a side to show me a baby boy. I furrowed my eyebrows, "Where did he come from?" I asked, Kelvin shruggged. I looked at him and he stared back at m, with this note attached to him." I opened the note and read it.

"Dear Max, Hey girl!! How you doin? I know your worried, I haven't been around. And I'm sorry I just been thinking about life and having this baby, you were always so much strong and such a good mom. So I was hopping that you would raise Johnathan for me, I couldn't do it. As much as I wanted to I couldn't, I'm still young and am not ready for children. Like you said I will be a mom some day, but that day is not today, Much love. -Jordan."

I bugged my eyes out and looked at Kelvin, the door was still opened so we looked all over the porch to see if she left anything else and to see if anybody else was there.

          I was heading back inside until I heard Kelvin.

"Crystal?"

            "Hey Kelvin, long time no see..."

      I looked at Kelvin and he looked at me. "Aww shout." We said at the same time.

*The End*
Y'all this chapter was short because it was the last chapter, sorry😬, but I hope you guys enjoys my book❤️. I can't wait to show you guys what else I have planned for you all😁,