𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 17

𝑀𝑎𝑥
                           𝑇𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑑𝑎𝑦 20𝑡ℎ, 5:01 𝑜'𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑐𝑘
                  ________________________

               Two weeks have went by since the whole Kelvin accident. I told my aunt and the rest of the family that me and Kelvin spilt up, and that he wouldn't be coming around anymore. She wanted him to be here for the cook out and I can't say no to her.
        She kept pushing back the date for the cookout because of Jacobe. The doctors said that he will be well enough by this Saturday, he said that last Saturday. Me and Jacobe still had our daily play dates of course, I never missed a day.
           He told me about Kelvin coming up there a few more times after me, just because me and him where not together did not mean I didn't not still love him. You can't just turn your feelings for someone off and on, I still cared and still wanted to know if he was doing well, but me and him have not talked since the last argument.

             Last week I introduced my aunt to Anthony the dude I had a date with the other night, I also introduced him to Jacobe and he actually like Anthony. For the past few days they've been getting to know each other and learn about each other, They were bonding and that was all I wanted right now.

         Me and Anthony where walking out of the hospital after our visit with Jacobe, we were heading to his place. That's where we spent most of our time, we always was just vibin. He was alway easy to talk to, he was so caring and such an amazing man.
Me and Anthony have not had sex yet, I think it's too early. And besides who knows? Me and Kelvin could get back together...

"Whatchu thinkin about?" He asked as he kissed my hand, I smiled. "Nothing really."

"So why you seemed so distracted?"

"Oh I'm not, so what's the plans for when we get to your house?"

"I'm cooking you dinner."

"Whattttt? And you can cook?"

He laughed "I can do a lil sumin."

"What are you making?"

"You'll see." He smirked

"Oh boy a surprise."

He laughed "you'll like it, I promise."

||

"Anthony...ugh yes." I moaned

"That's your spot." He asked as he went in deeper

"Ughh yesss." I said

"Tell me when you want me to stop" he grunted

"Don't stop...a little to the left?..ugh yeahhh." I moaned, Anthony was giving me a back massage lil nastys, to get all of the knots out of my back. He said tension and stress caused them. He was good at everything, I just was loving it.

"How are you so good with everything? You brought me over, cooked a delicious meal, and now your giving me a wonder massage? You got kids don't you?" I asked, knowing it was something missing. He laughed "no I don't have kids."

"Those ain't really your teeth?" I asked, he smiled and opened his mouth, he removed his grill and showed me his beautiful white smile. "These are my real teeth." He smiled and popped his grill back in.

"You got a disease? This ain't really yo house? Yo momma ugly? Are you gay?"

"No I don't, yes it is my house, no my moms not ugly, and I'm pretty straight. Anymore questions?"

"No that's all....for now."

Before he could speak the phone rang, he went to answer it then looked at me and winked.
I rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen. "Hello?..."

"Oh you wanna speak to Max? Okay hold on, Max?!? The phone!!" He said, I walked to the living room and looked at him strangely.
I mouthed 'Who is it?' And he shrugged.
I picked up the phone and answered.
"Wassup Max." Answered Kelvin, I was wondering why he was calling. "Hey I just wanted to check up on you.."
      Anthony still did not know about Kelvin being my ex so I had to change his name.

"Uhh Bob how did you get Anthony's number?"

"Bo-....oh yeah.." he laughed, "Oh your aunt gave it to me."

"Well is there anything you need? I'm kinda busy right now." I said to him.

"Um I just wanted to see if we could meet up again...I miss you. All of you." He spoke.

I rolled my eyes "You called me for a bootycall?" I asked as I crossed my arms.

"Pretty much, come on I know you miss it."

"I don't, I have someone who does it better." I smirked I turned to look at Anthony and his eyes widened, he looked behind him and then pointed at himself and mouthed 'me'.
I gave him the face black people make when they receive stupid shit from somebody.

"Dat lame nigga Anthony? Max stop playin you know he can't do you like I do."

"Bob you called me over the phone for sex, he does way much better than you. Plus his name is written all over this." I said rolling my neck, this boy had some nerve calling me when I'm chillin with my dude. Boy bye, you had your chance and you blew it.

"Why you buggin? Max I know you ain't give nun up to that lame."

"And if I did that would be nun of your business." I was starting to get annoyed and I'm guessing Anthony sensed that.

He came up behind me and started to kiss on my neck, he wrapped his arms slowly around me and started to run his hands slowly down my body. He traced  the lining of my panties through my dress, he slowly rubbed his hands over me causing my breath to quicken.

"Max? You good?"

"Huh?" I said, I was dazed because Anthony's hands felt so good on my body. He moved one hand up to my breast and started to massage it, he kept a good paste on both. His kissed on my neck moved down to my shoulder then back up, then to my jawline.

"My nigga what the fuck are y'all doin?"

He started to slowly lift my dress up to my waist and he moved my panties to the side, he rubbed his fingers gently over me causing me to rock my hips in the same motion as his fingers. "Mm." I moaned, I placed my arm around his neck and rubbed on his head. He continued to rub me in all the right places, he slipped his fingers in and started to go slow.

"Oh shit Anthony." I breathed, I laid my head on his shoulder. "Max come on let's go baby." His deep voice rang through my ears. I wasn't even worried about Kelvin anymore, I was focused on Anthony.

"I know y'all niggas is not-...while I'm on the pho?-...ohhh hell nawww y'all some nasty motha fucka." Kelvin said.

I continued to enjoy his paste. "Max baby?"

"Huh?"

"You can put the phone down, it worked." He smiled, he grabbed the phone out of my hand a hung up. He moved his fingers and stuck them in his mouth, he smirked at me. "So you wasn't just playing a game? Boy thanks to you I'm horny now." I said crossing my arms and rollin my eyes. "Let me fix that." He said as he scooped me up and carried me to the back.