𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 11

𝑀𝑎𝑥
__________

         I put my heels on and sprayed some perfume, luckily for me my family's bed time was 7 o'clock. So that means I didn't have to be asked any questions, or deal with a jealous ex husband and his dirty wife.
         I grabbed my bag and walked out the room closing the door quietly. I walked down the stairs queerly trying not to make any noise, the hotel room we had was huge. But it had about 4 bed rooms and I got one.

         I hit the bottom step and sneaked across the living room were my aunt was sleeping, I opened the door softly.

   "Have fun." She laughed, I laughed with her and closed the door behind me.  I slipped on my shoes and walked down the steps, I walked down but couldn't find Kelvin. I spotted him and turned quickly, I'm not finna go looking for him. He can come find me.

          I walked around like I just came down, I was faced the other way when I felt a hand on my elbow. I turned and there was Kelvin, I smiled at him and he smiled back. "You tryna match my fly now huh?" I asked him, he laughed.

        "Maybe." He shrugged, I gave him a good look over.

"Your giving me very much rich white boy vibes, you looking good

"Your giving me very much rich white boy vibes, you looking good." I said and he laughed.

"I know I do." He said licking his lips, I rolled my eyes. "Unt unt don't get cocky." I said.

"You looking gorgeous Maxine." He said as he kissed my check and laid his hands on my waist.

"Thank you, now can we go?" I asked him. He grabbed my hand and led me out the door.

***

"So your not going to ask where we going?"

"Do I need too?"

"No I just thought you would want to know."

"Well if I did I would of asked."

"Attitude huh?"

"Very much so."

We pulled up to a Jamaican restaurant, it looked so classy. "You got a little bit of taste" I said giving him his props, we walked in and sat at a table. "Your waiter will be here in a short minute." Said the guy who sat us.

"This is beautiful, thank you for taking me out. I really needed a place to escape." I looked at the menu and back at Kelvin.

"No problem, I know your stressed out and I'm just here to help you out with that." He smiled.

"Are you sure that's the only thing you want to help me with?" I asked him as I glanced at him. "Maybe, maybe not." He said.

Shortly the waiter was with us and she took down our orders. "Coming right up." She said.