Chapter 15

𝑀𝑎𝑥
                           𝑇𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑑𝑎𝑦 4𝑡ℎ, 5:55 𝑜'𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑐𝑘
           ___________________________

               "Imma grab my bag and then we going to head back to the hotel." I said to Kelvin, he nodded his head and came in for a kiss. After he got his he left, I turned to look at Jacobe and he was smiling. "What sir?" I laughed, he shook his head. "Nothing, I just love how your happy mommy. I knew it, god told me." He said shrugging his shoulders, I smiled then kissed his forehead. "You get some rest, me and Uncle Kelvin will come back later on today. I love you my sweet boy." I smiled at him.

||
6:12𝑝.𝑚
I walked into the hotel and seen my aunt cooking dinner, I walked in and gave her a hug. "Hey baby, oh I got some news. We are staying a few more days, Kelvin told us that Jacobe will be realest very soon and we want to have the cook out on that day. So he can be here with everybody, including his dusty ass father." She said making me laugh. "Okay Aunt, how much are they charging you for this? I know it's a grip." I said. She waved her hand "Tuh child please, I told those people at the front desk that our house burned down and if I don't have a place to stay imma get strung out on crack again. And I had to pull it off so I ran in here like Tina Turner, and they said I can stay as long as I want." She shrugged.
I could not believe her, she was my mother's sister. Sound just like something she would do, I laughed. "You wrong for that auntie, is Kelvin here?" I asked her as I headed to the stairs. "Yes he just walked in not to long ago." She said as she chopped up carrots. I walked upstairs and ran into Jeffery, I rolled my eyes. "Hey Max did you tell Jacobe I loved him?" He asked.

"No Jeffery, why don't YOU tell YOUR OWN SON that you love him. You are his father, right?" I said crossing my arms.

"You know I'm busy right now M, with work...and stuff."

"I shouldn't never slept with you." I said about to walk away and he grabbed on my arm. "Watch your mouth trick." He said causing me to raise my eyebrow. "Nigga I suggest you let her go before yo jaw be outta place." Said Kelvin walking out of our room with a towel wrapped around him.

He let my arm go, and as soon as he did I slapped the shit out of him. He went in to hit me back, but before he could Kelvin grabbed his arm hard. He pushed me out of the way and got in from of Jeffery. "Hit me bitch." He said to Jeffery. Jeffery froze, he looked at me and huffed. He started to head downstairs and out came the devil herself.
She looked at me and crossed her arms. "Look who it is, the town's begger." She laughed. "Haha, And look who it is, The town's slut." I rolled my eyes and grabbed Kelvin by the towel and taking him in the room.
I closed the door and he locked it behind us, he picked me up and slowly walked me to the bed. He kissed me gently and went to unzip my pants but I stopped him, he looked at me crazy. "What's wrong?" He asked. I didn't want to be the one to start, but if I wanted clarification I had to figure things out right now.
"Kelvin what are we?" I asked him, he huffed and rose up off me. "This again?"

"Yes this again."

"Max, I thought we was just having fun."

"We were, but feelings got involved."

"Feelings? Who's feelings?"

I furrowed my brows, "So you have no feeling towards this whole situation?"

He chuckled "um not really, do you?"

"Yes Kelvin, yes I do."

"Why?"

"When you have great sex with a person and you two are emotionally and physically connected to each other it's easy to catch feelings if you did not know."

"Max you took this the wrong way, this was only for fun. We've only had sex twice, how could you possibly catch feelings."

I fall in love way too fast, but I couldn't help how I felt. You don't pick and choose who you love, if we could do that my feelings wouldn't be on right now. "Kelvin, how could you tell me tha-." He definitely did not deserve an explanation from me, I swallowed hard. "Okay, you only have to deal with me until the cookout. After that you ain't gotta worry about me again, I'm sure my feelings will be gone by then." I said as I walked to the door.
"Max come on I thought we was on the same page!" He said, I just closed the door. I walked down the stairs, and stormed out the door. I needed to clear my head.

||
9:00𝑝.𝑚
𝐾𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑖𝑛
____________

She wasn't picking up my calls, she wasn't texting me back and I was starting to worry. Auntie came in the room, she was searching for Max I'm guessing. "She's not here." I said and she frowned. "We got into it and she left." I said running my fingers down my face, she came and sat across from me.
"Aw it's okay son, she'll come around soon. Trust me, that girls loves you. Any fool with eyes can see that, it's as clear as day. But I want you to know..." she said gripping on my neck causing me to clench my jaw. "If you fuck her over, I'm fuckin you up bruh..understand?" She asked and I nodded my head fast, she let my neck go and flared at me. She smiled after then got up and left, her family was crazy as hell.
I was calling her phone again, until I seen her walking into our room. She looked like she had been crying all night, I rushed up to her but she shoved me away. "Max, where have you been? I was so fucking scared. It's late as hell, anything could have happened to. Don't you ever scare me like that again, promise?" I asked holding her face, she looked at me and rolled her eyes.

She walked in the shower and the came out, she got ready for bed then said her prayers. She turned her light off and laid in bed.

"Goodnight..." I said knowing I messed up