𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 09

𝑀𝑎𝑥
𝑊𝑒𝑑𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑑𝑎𝑦 29𝑡ℎ, 6:12 𝑜'𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑐𝑘
____________________________

           We decided to stay down here a few more weeks with the family, right now is the best time to be with them. I told them about Jacobe and everything the day I came home from the hospital, there was a few tears here and there. But nun of them really knew Jacobe, and I sure as hell didn't want their pity.
Me and Kelvin have been visiting Jacobe like crazy, when I was weak Kelvin would go and on other days we would go together. I barely had time these past few weeks to catch up on any work, I've been wrapped up in family stuff and Jacobe.

My baby boy was dealing with a lot right now and the only people he had in his corner was me and Kelvin. Jeffery claimed he visited Jacobe a couple times after we left but I never believed him, he would always say that he was so busy and that he didn't want to see his son like that.
            "Max baby come down for breakfast!" Yelled my aunt, I finished saying my prayers and walked to the kitchen. I seen Kelvin setting the table and my aunt making plates, I walked in and they looked at me.
"Good morning everyone." I spoke, "Good morning Max a million." Said Kelvin as he came and kissed me on my check, I smiled. I can't believe this was still going on, I should of been told them that this whole thing was a silly joke.
"Y'all are just too cute." Scuffed Jordan as she came into the kitchen. I rolled my eyes, and looked at Kelvin.

          "You can go upstairs baby, I'll be there in a minute." He said, I just nodded my head and walked upstairs. I got upstairs and Kelvin walked in shortly after, for the past few weeks he has been my shoulder to cry on. He has picked me up and cared for me so much and I really appreciate him. He placed my breakfast on my lap and kissed my forehead, even after life kept knocking me down god just won't let me stay down.
             "Thank you, I did not want to eat dinner with them." I said as I rolled my eyes, he chuckled. "Auntie said that this will be the last week we spend here and that she has so many things organized for us this week, and on Sunday she's having a huge family dinner in the dinning area of the hotel." He explained, where did she get all of this money from to host all of this?

         "You okay?" He asked me, "Oh yeah I'm good..." I said, I moved my plate to the side and got out of bed. I walked over into his direction.

      "Hey listen, I just wanted you to know that I am very thankful for every you've done for me these past few days. You kept me sane after everything that has went down and I appreciate that, thank you Kelvin." I smiled at him, he smiled back and opened his arms to me so I can give him a hug. I wrapped my arms around his head and he hugged me protectively, he caressed my back and he slowly moved his hands up and down. Making his hand go father down each time he went, I closed my eyes and drowned in his wonderful scent. "Mm, you smell good." I smiled, he laugh causing a deep vibration. I don't know what's gotten into me but, I just didn't want to let go.
              "You know I never really hated you?" He said, I loosened my grip and looked at him, "Oh really?" I asked as I looked into his eyes and smiled. "Na it was more like ahh, I just didn't want anybody to think that I actually thought you was cool peoples." He said smiling back at me, I rolled my eyes "I get it, it's okay that you liked me back then. Everybody did." I said as I flipped my braids and placed my arms back around his neck, he laughed.

        "Girl wasn't nobody into you." He said, "Why you lying? Now you know Everybody wanted me." I said as I started to groove and move my hips to the fake music, I turned around and started to slowly move my hips on him and moved my hand to hold his neck. "How could you resist this?" I said and he laughed. He moved along with my rhythm and turned me back around, "You right, you had a lil sumn sumn going on." He said making me laugh.
        We stared at each other for a little while. "Fuck it." He said, and he kissed my lips. He held onto my face and he backed me onto the bed, he continued to kiss my lips softly. My hands trailed down the sides of his arms feeling all of his muscles, his kisses had gotten deeper and he lifted my leg onto his hips.
          There was a knocking on the door.

      "Ignore it." He said as he trailed kisses down my neck, he slowly untied my robe. The knocking turned into banging and I huffed and moved him off of me. He moved and then I retied my robe and walked to the door, I cracked it because Kelvin was in the back throwing a tantrum. "Auntie wants us all in the living room." Said a little boy as he walked away from the door. I closed the door and turned my attention back to Kelvin.

         "What was that?" I asked him, he walked up to me and rubbed his hands down my shoulders, "The whole thing that just happened on the bed?" I asked him. "Oh my tantrum? That was nothing-." I cut him off.

      "You know what I'm talking about Kelvin." I said and he looked at me, he bent down and bit my ear as he started to kiss over my jaw bone. "I need you Max." He said as he moved my hand and placed it in his pants, my eyes bugged out. "Kelvin stop." I whined. "Let me relive your stress." He said and he untied my robe and slid it down my shoulders, he kissed down my shoulders and to my breast.
          Not that it didn't feel wonderful, but before things could go any farther I moved myself from him. "I need to um go get dressed." I said as I walked to the bathroom. I closed the door and laid my head in my hands, I started the shower and got in.

         I tried to convince myself that it didn't happen that it was all a dream but it did happen. I just couldn't help the smile that appeared on my face.