𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 14

𝑀𝑎𝑥
                                ______________

          "Oh Kelvin, I didn't know you were babysitting tonight." I smiled, Anthony laughed.
            "Very Funny, Max meet Candy. Candy this is Max." He said, Candy of course her name was Candy. "Hello, nice to meet you." She said sticking her hand out to greet me, I looked at her hand and looked back at her.
         Her smile left her lips and she pulled her hand back, what was he doing with this child? She wasn't even his type, and trust I know his type.  "Max would your brother and his girl like to join us?" Asked Anthony. "I'm sure they have a table or a daycare to get to." I said turning around to face him.

          "Actually we don't, AYO WAITER!! TWO MORE CHAIRS OVER HERE THANKS BRUH!!" Yelled Kelvin making everybody in the restaurant look at us, he was showing his ass on purpose. I just rolled my eyes and looked at Anthony, he looked like he was regretting his decision. I laughed, that's what he get.
          They waiter brought the chairs and they sat down, Kelvin stretched his legs out sitting all types of sloppy. The waiter bought them the menu's, and they began to order.
           "Aye g, Lemme get this, that, some mo of that and a lil bit of this. Thanks bro." He said handing the menu back to the waiter. "And I'll have this." Said the little girl, I looked at Kelvin and he winked back.

            He took a toothpick from the Stan and started to dig in his teeth, I looked at Candy. "So how did you meet my brother?" I asked her. "Well he caught himself running game up on me and then a few minutes ago he asked me out and then we ended up here." She giggled, I faked smiled then looked away.
          "YEAH YUH!!" Kelvin yelled out, he looked around at the other tables then at ours. "AYE BUDDY, we ain't got no bread!! All the white people got bread and salads and shit, you some dirty niggas. And why my glass gotta be black fo?" He said smacking his teeth and throwing his glass on the table.
          "Kelvin your making a scene, calm down." Said Candy. He looked at her and kissed his teeth, and continued to suck on his toothpick. "She ain't lyin man, I think you need a chill homie." Said Anthony, my eyes widened. I ducked down in my seat, Kelvin wasn't to kindly to disrespect. "Nigga sit over there and slurp on yo fuckin spaghetti, homie." He said as he looked at his phone. He got up and walked over to this white persons table, he looked around until he found some bread.

        "Excuse me?" Said the white lady, he looked at her and bucked. And she gasped and got up and left.
      I palmed my face, he is doing this on purpose. "I can't believe you related to that." Anthony laughed, I just shook my head. I turned and seen him taking pictures with the waiter, a guard was walking up on him and I rose out of my chair. I quickly walked over to them and took Kelvin away. "I'm sorry for his behavior, he didn't take his meds today." I said apologizing to the guard, he nodded his head and let us go. I walked him into the girls bathroom and locked the door. I pushed him hard, and pushed him again.

             "What the hell is wrong with you?!!" I yelled at him. "Ion know Whatchu talkin about." He said as he leaned back on the sink. "Kelvin don't play stupid, you've been showing your but all nigh. What is wrong with you?!" I asked.
           Someone knocked on the door, "Hey this is a public bathroom." Said the lady. "GO AWAY, WE CLEANING!!" I said, I didn't meant to yell but I was heated.

"Whatchu doin here wit this lame ass nigga Max?" He asked, and I smiled. My temper went down a whole lot. "What's so funny Max?"

       "Your jealous?"

"Nahh, never that."

        "You jealous."

"No I'm not Max."

          "I thought we wasn't together, Whatchu trippin fo?" I asked him mocking his words.

       He was heated, he just nodded his head. I went to walk out the bathroom, but Kelvin grabbed me on the back of my neck and turned me towards him. "He can't do you like I do."

      I rose a eyebrow, "How are you so sure? We only did it once."
He slowly guided his hand up my thigh, he lifted my dress up and slid my panties down. He rubbed his fingers over me, causing me to groan. He pulled his hand out and sucked on his fingers, he went to my ear and started to lick on it. "I haven't even touched you and you already wet." He whispered in my ear, he moved his hands down my shoulder slowly, he creased both breath as he went down further.
            He went further down and lifted my dress up, he picked me up and placed me on the counter behind him. I grabbed his face and tongued him down, me and his moans rang through the echoing bathroom.

         He moved from my lips to my neck, he lifted my dress up higher and ripped my underwear off. I unbuckled his pants and pulled them down, his thumb rubbed circles over my clit causing my toes to curl. I bit my lip holding in the moan that threatened to escape, he pulled me on the edge of the counter and drove straight in. "Ugh." I moaned, I gripped onto the back of his head. His thrust were forceful, he gripped onto the back of my dress pulling it down. Exposing me more, I kissed his lips as he pumped inside me.

             "Does he do you like this?" He asked and I shook my head no, he started to slow down. I moved my hips fast craving the speed again, I groaned.
         "You want me?"

"Yes."

            "Say it."

"I want you."

           His thrust became faster again, and a few strokes later I released. Kelvin was still pumping, he was almost there. He laid his head on my shoulder as he kept going, his got more rough and I knew he was finna bust. "Cum for me baby." I whispered in his ear. He slapped his hand on the mirror and busted.
        He looked up at me catching his breath, I kissed his lips. "I feel better now." He said making me laugh, we got ourselves together and ready to walk out the bathroom. "You ready?" I said getting ready to leave the bathroom, he pulled me back and kissed my lips. I smiled and so did he, we walked back to our dates and they looked pissed.
          "Was you guys fist fight?" Asked Candy, I nodded my head. "I beat his ass for showing out." I said and Kelvin nodded his head.

          "Yeah she humped- I mean she bumped- I mean she slapped some since into me. Yeah that's that sister and brotherly love." He said wrapping his arm around my shoulder. And we smiled, "I ready to go, Are you Anthony?" I asked him, he nodded and we got ready to leave.
          I shook Candy's hand and bent down like I was talking to one of my kids from school. "You take care okay suga? Tell mama I said Hi. Bye bye" I said waving bye to her. I got up and winked at Kelvin and walked away with Anthony.