𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 28

𝑀𝑎𝑥
                                𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒 𝑀𝑜𝑛𝑡ℎ𝑠 𝐿𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟
             ___________________________

           It's just the same ole, same ole. Nothing exciting has happened, just the fact that I'm getting bigger and can't fit nun of my cute clothes. Me and Avery moved last month, with the help of Kelvin. He helped us load the truck and move it back down here, then he left without saying a word to me typical Kelvin. He was in one of his drama queen phases, he was such a brat. But I can't get mad at him but on the other hand I can, it's not my fault that you were to late and I found somebody who wanted to love me and was man enough to propose to me...
              That was good, I should of said that to him instead of storming off. I always come up with great come backs way after the situation is over, anyways I was just getting off of work today. I work with high schoolers, the school is a top rate school down here. One of the best schools in the county, my principal from the last school recommended me and now I'm here.

         I can't say that I didn't love living with my best friend, but sometimes I do get lonely. It could be a room full of people and family and I'd still feel like I'm the only one there, that's one of the worst feelings ever. I stay strong for myself and for others. I like to seem tough, I don't like no one see me down. Jacobe and Anthony visit me often, we talk about life and family. I don't want to seem like a crazy person for talking to my dead son and husband, but it gives me comfort. It makes the sun shine on the most rainy days, and though it may not make since to some. It makes perfect since to me, I pray often. For only good things, And I believe that god is slowly but surly blessing me.

                I pray for Kelvin every day and every night, but he hasn't tried to call, text, visit, or even write to me. Sometimes he makes me want to give up on him, but something makes me want to stay and keep trying. I don't know what it was, but whatever it is needs to stop.

             I was on my way to me and Avery's house when I seen a new car in our drive way, strangely I could already guess who it was....

||

"Auntie!! And...Jordan. Heyy.." I said as I faked hugged my aunt, I wasn't expecting to see them until after the baby was born. But of course my family just had to be known and seen, I walked into the living room and there was my aunt and cousin Jordan. My skin boiled when I seen Jeffery. A pathetic excuse of a man, I couldn't see why Jordan was with him.

"I can see your not getting any smaller." Jordan spoke, she always had to speak her mind. "And I see your still desperate, after Jeffery showing you time after time why you shouldn't be with him you still are. Clowns must run in your side of the family." I smiled at her, she didn't have a come back so I take it that I won that argument. "Anyways, how's the baby? Are you guys okay?" Asked my worried aunt, like she cared. "We are fine aunt, we are stable."
"Well okay we just came by to say hi, we miss you."

"Tuh correction, SHE misses you. We could care less." Said Jordan, I rolled my eyes. "You are one jealous female, you know that?"

"Jealous of what? Certainly not you."

"Oh most definitely me, you are so miserable because you see that I'm happy. We don't all hold on to hurt and pain sweet pea, it gives you wrinkles."

"Says the girl who got knocked up by some dead guy, girl please mind the business that pays to you."

"Little girl if you mention my dead husband again, imma kill you."

"Max calm down."

"No no no Auntie she wants to act a fool let her, she only stressing the baby out more. Maybe she'll do us all a favor and kill it, don't nobody want my demon seed."
I was so filled with rage. I smacked her across her face, and was getting ready to punch her in the face. My arm was held back and I looked to see Kelvin, coming to the fucking rescue like usual.
Everybody was just sitting waiting on the next move, nobody tried to stop me and Avery was just standing in the corner smiling.
                  I got loose from Kelvin and looked around the whole room. "And y'all call yourselves family? Y'all came in my space and talked to me like y'all was crazy and you expect me not to react?.."

            My eyes filled with tears, curse these mood swings. "How fuckin dare you?!? You miserable bitch!! How dare you talk about my unborn child, I hate you! I hate this whole fucking family for what you've put me through for these last couple of months..." I looked at Jeffery. "And you! Your fucking son died not to long ago! You act like you don't care, you never wanted to be in his life! But yet again your so quick to defend a bitch who disrespects the mother of your only child when I've done nothing!! but try to get along with y'all...I should knock you down were you stand..." I said and I finished what I was saying.
          I knocked there stuff of the coffee table "Y'all get y'all stuff and GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!" I screamed as I walked up the stairs. Nobody said a word, they stayed quiet not wanting to stir anything back up. I got to my room and slammed my door, I sat at the edge of my bed and just started to think. I rubbed on my stomach, just five more months and you'll be here baby.

        I decided that I didn't want to know the gender until I gave birth. I sat and let my thoughts have the best of me, I heard the sound of the door opening and there stood Kelvin. He looked at me and I slightly smiled, even though we were off right now I really missed him.
               "Hey.."

"Wassup"

                "How you feelin?"

"I've had better days."

                  "Max I'm so sorry that you have to deal with this all on your own.."

"Stuff just happens you know?"

                   "I just don't get it, our lives were great then they just flipped upside down.."

"Yeah, I've been realized that."

                  "Everything was golden."

"Well, everything that glitters isn't gold.."

                    "Why you say that?"

"..The day Anthony died we were arguing about you, he hated the fact that I loved you more.. and push came to shove and then we drove off the road..."

                    "Max-."

"No..It's alright, he was right I mean.." I shrugged my shoulders. "It was a time when I was so deeply in love with you that I would drop Anthony in a heart beat if you wanted a relationship...but you showed me other wise oh I'm sorry I mean you "wasn't ready". It's okay though shit happens..."

         He stayed quiet, I wanted to remind him of what happened when we got to comfortable with each other. "We've been through some shit huh?"

         "Tons of it.." we laughed together. "No matter what though...imma always have your back?"

"You promise?" I said and he nodded his head. He graded my hand and kissed it, there goes that tingling feeling already. Girl...

Don't start