𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 16

𝑀𝑎𝑥
                      𝑇ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑑𝑎𝑦 6𝑡ℎ, 3:00 𝑜'𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑐𝑘
          ___________________________

            I was sitting up looking at the ceiling a 3:00 in the damn morning, I could not sleep. I was lonely, and it showed...a lot. Kelvin decided that it was best for us both, if he went and slept else where for a couple of nights. I just could not forgive him for what he said, he is so self centered.
         But since he did not feel the same as me, there was no point in me even still trying. He made it clear he didn't have any feelings so, oh freakin well. But there's a part of me that just needs closer.

        I tossed and turned for a couple of minutes then looked at my alarm.

3:05

       I groaned and turned to the other side of the bed, why did I even let him stress me out this much? And I couldn't talk to Avery about it because her ass was always sleep or locked away in her hotel.
             I guess I'll just wait until she's woke.

||

                                         𝐾𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑖𝑛
                               ______________

            I sat up and played the game wit a couple of my old homies, they was up drinking and shit but I was just up thinking about what happened between me and Max. I should of never did her like that, I should have told her the truth. I do have feelings for her but that wasn't part of the plan, we where supposed to be each other's stress reliever.
           I wonder what she was doing right now...

||

                                          𝑀𝑎𝑥
                                _____________

          I wonder what he's doing right now, probably fucking some tramp... I thought as I rolled my eyes.

||

                                        𝐾𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑖𝑛
                               ______________

              Probably fucking that Ant nigga, she would do some shit like that to get back at me. She was wicked like that, but-

||
                                               𝑀𝑎𝑥
                                _____________

              I didn't do shit to him so he had no reason to treat me like this, after all he should be the one feeling sorry. He's the one who claimed shit that wasn't true, he hurt me not the other way around.
             But I really do love him. I sat up in my bed and gave it some thought. "I have to see him."

||
                                               𝐾𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑖𝑛
                               ______________

              "I need to see her..." I got up and walked to the door, them niggas was so stoned they didn't even notice me leave. The Hotel was across the street, so it didn't take long to get there..

||
                                              𝑀𝑎𝑥
                                _____________

              I slipped on my Nike sweats and my coat that was hanging off my chair. I put my hair up in a large bun, and started to head for the door of the room. I walked down stairs quietly and walked out the door...

||

𝐾𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑖𝑛
                               ______________

I entered the hotel and headed for the stairs, I ran up the stairs onto her hallway. When I got there, she was standing right in front of me. Closing her door, after she finished closing it gently her eyes met mine...

||

𝑀𝑎𝑥
                                _____________

There he stood, the man I had caught feelings for. "Max..." he trailed off.
"What are you doing here Kelvin?" I asked him, "The same reason you are." He said as he walked closer to me. "You don't know what I'm doing.."

"Well it's...3:45 in the morning and you never up this earlier and I know you ain't finna go jogging because you don't run." He chuckled making me laugh a little. "Your right, I just came to talk...I needed closer." I said. "And I'm here to give it to you, come on let's go walk." He said as he held his hand out for me to hold. I held it and we stared to head downstairs, we walked out the lobby and headed down the street.

||

We where half way down the corner and we had said not a word, the walk was peaceful and we were just silently enjoying each other's company.
But I decided to break the silence. "I..just can't seem to understand why.." I said trying to piece my words together. "Max I do have feelings for you.." he said, I stopped and looked at him. Anger build up in me, and I punched him.
"So why didn't you tell me this before?" I asked him. "Because I was scared Max! I wasn't ready for this! And you gone stop hitting on me like you my momma."

"Grow the fuck up Kelvin, we are adults.."

"Max you don't know how it feels...I don't want to hurt again."

"I would never hurt you Kelvin..."

"I've heard it before."

"Then hear it again." I said copying his words again.

"Max, most importantly I don't want to hurt you."

"THAT'S ALL PART OF A FUCKIN RELATIONSHIP, you don't know until you try!!"

"Max I can't give my heart away again..."

"Kelvin, this?..what we have is something. And yes I'm fighting for it because I want us right now, I want to be with you. You take good care of me and my son, your always in our corner, and I know you will never do anything to hurt me..."

"Max...I can't I'm sorry."

"THEN WHAT WAS THE FUCKING POINT?!? Why did you come here tonight? For games? For a laugh? Nigga you can't just-...Fuck this, and fuck you Kelvin. I'm not finna force you into this little game we playin, when my aunt wakes up imma tell her we spilt up. Then we can go our separate ways, and you can go fuck over a different girls feelings." I said as I stormed off, I understand that he's afraid but you shouldn't toy with people's emotions like that. Especially when your willing to risk it all for them, he called out to me but I just kept walking.

I made it to the hotel safely, I walked in and went to my room. I laid there and soaked my pillow with tears, there was no positive way to handle this.
I laid there until it was time for me to go to sleep.