𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 26

𝑀𝑎𝑥
𝐹𝑟𝑖𝑑𝑎𝑦 20𝑡ℎ, 1:00 𝑜'𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑐𝑘
_______________________

This month is going by extremely slow, I hate it because my moods are everywhere. One day I'm happy and the next I'm sad, or horny, or irritated.
Me and Kelvin have been arguing since yesterday because he thinks that Carmel popcorn is better than cheese popcorn, I mean it's good but I think cheese will always come out on top of course because I'm a cheese lover.
          Also for the last few days I've been trying to get closer to Kelvin but he just won't let me, just some days ago this dude was asking me to get back with him now he won't let me? He's so backwards one day it's this and the next it's that.
               My family has been trying to get in contact with me but I just don't want to talk to them, I would only talk to my aunt because I'll be moving down there with her very soon. That means I have to deal with that big mouthed Jordan, but I need to be around family. I had found me a really nice apartment for now, until I can afford my house and I asked them to transfer me to a new school, I start soon so that is another reason I have to move. When opportunity knocks I have to open, I still have bills to pay for the wedding I canceled and the two funerals.

              I'm extremely tired, if it's not stressing all day long; It's not getting any sleep at night, I think about Jacobe and Anthony every day. The days not getting any easier, I just thought I was doing everything right. I don't know why things had to end like this.
            I was walking downstairs to the living room because the phone was ringing, I answered the phone and my aunt answered.

"Hello Auntie."

       "Hey baby, how are you doing?"

"I'm good, and you?"

         Baby are you sure? You seem so...chipy."

"I'm not supposed to? Why does everyone keep telling me that?"

           "I'm just saying, things happen that's no reason to try and mask your feelings babe."

"I know, did you just call to give advice auntie?"

           "No I just wanted to know when you were going to come down, are you having money trouble?"

"No, I'll be down there soon. I just still have a lot of things to do is all, I think it might take a few more days.."

        "Your waiting on Kelvin..?"

"What? No? I still have plans I need to get straightened out."

            "I don't know why you still trying, you ain't foolin nobody. I know that's what your waiting for, your waiting for him to come and beg you to take him back huh?"

"Maybe..what's so wrong with that?"

          "You practically chased him off." She chuckled.

"I did not..we talked and he-."

           "Asked you what was stopping you and you told him that you was the only one who left heartbroken? Yes I know."

"And how do you know that, I only told..."

           "Yeah she spilled the beans, she knew you weren't going to talk to me willingly."

"Imma kill her.."

           I heard the door opening and in walked Avery and Kelvin, I rolled my eyes at her and then looked at Kelvin. He tried to hold little eye contact, he was being distant and I hated it.
"Speak of the devil, hey auntie I gotta go."