𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 32

𝑀𝑎𝑥
                      𝑇𝑤𝑜 𝑀𝑜𝑛𝑡ℎ𝑠 𝐿𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟, 12:00 𝑜'𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑐𝑘
         ____________________________________

                  I was sleeping until I kept feeling sharp pains, I tossed and turned trying to avoid them. They went away for a while and then came back, so I went and walked to grab a glass of water. I walked slowly because the pain wouldn't stop, I went and got my glass and started to drink.
         "AUGHHH!!" I screamed, contractions were starting up. I dropped my glass and gripped onto the counter top, no no it's still early. I have at least one more month left, I clenched my teeth.
          I ran back upstairs because Kelvin's dumbass didn't come down when I screamed. I busted the door down in the room and walked to his bed.

           "Kelvin...Kelvin wake up...the baby is coming!!" I shouted, he didn't budge so I slapped the mess outta him. I bet you he would wake up then, and he did.
          He woke up looking crosseyed. "THE BABY IS COMING KELVIN!" I screamed as the pain hit again, then the water started to pour down my legs. I screamed and cried because it was so painful, Kelvin was already getting my shoes ready as he grabbed our bag and his car keys.

      He rushed us downstairs and outside, it was too damn early. "It's too early, the baby isn't due for another month Kelvin!"

"It's okay Max, they'll deal with it at the hospital."

||
3:45 𝑜'𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑐𝑘
            "HURRY MY WIFE IS ABOUT TO GIVE BIRTH!!!" Said Kelvin, the nursed rushed to my side as he took off. "Get her set, I'm about to go suit up." He said as he ran off.

||
5:45 𝑜'𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑐𝑘
      "Hehe hoooo, HeHe hooooo...." breathed, the contractions started to get closer and closer to each other.

        "Okay Max baby..." Kelvin said as he came from beneath the sheets. "You ready to push?" I nodded ready to get this over with.

"UGHHHH HUH!!" I cried, I was tired I've been pushing for the last two hours.

          "I can't...I can't push anymore..." I cried, a nurse came and grabbed my hand. "Take it from Jane, 5 minutes of pain for a life time of happiness..." she smiled, and I laughed then cried then screamed.

           "Baby push, come on mamas you stronger than this." He encouraged me.

I nodded my head as I pushed and pushed.

"The head...keep going baby..." he said, and I kept going. I pushed once more then I heard the beautiful sound of a crying baby. I huffed with relief, I was so tired. The nurse whipped my forehead off. I looked in the corner of the room and there stood Anthony he smiled and mouthed 'One More' as he stuck up a finger. I furrowed my eyebrows until I heard Kelvin say "Wow...."

"What?? What's going on??!" I screamed worried. Pain ran through me again causing me to cry out. "Max your having twins..." Kelvin said shocked, the pain suddenly came back. Letting us know that baby number two was on its way. "Push again babygirl." I pushed, and pushed, and pushed some more. The second one came out as quick as the first.

||

      Me and Kelvin sat in the room and held onto my babies. "You just as surprised as me.." I chuckled, he laughed too.
          "It's crazy because as they came out, they were holding hands.." I smiled, I looked in the corner and there was Anthony again. 'Good job babygirl' he mouth and I winked. The nurses walked in and smiled at me.
         "We just need the parent to sign and the names for there birth certificates." She said, I smiled and wrote there names down. "Hope and Faith...beautiful. Father? Are you going to sign?" She asked giving Kelvin the pen.
        "Oh no I'm..-.."

"Yes he'll sign.." I said, he looked at me and smiled. The tear that slipped from his eye showed me just how happy he was. He signed the papers and the nurse left. "Thank you Max"

I shook my head, "No, Thank you.." I said smiling at him.