𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 27

𝑀𝑎𝑥
𝑀𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑎𝑦 30𝑡ℎ, 12:00 𝑜'𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑐𝑘
_____________________________

The sun woke me up this morning, I smiled as I opened my eyes. Today was going to be a good day, I just knew it.
I looked and seen Kelvin still had his arms wrapped around me, last night was great but it was probably just great break up sex. I mean I'm not one to judge but...
        He started to move slightly, then he started to rub my my pregnant belly. Laughed and he sat up, he kissed along my shoulder then along my arm.
          He made his way to my lips and I laid flat on my back, before we could get anything started Avery busted through the door.

        "Broooo, I'm fucking hungry where is your food??!?" She said fake crying, I rolled my eyes.
            "Avery bruh..I told you, you could stay for a couple of days. Just because I said that day don't mean you can bus in my shit whenever you ready, ion even like you like that." Said Kelvin as he rolled over.
         "Wait for a few days, what's up Avery."

"Oh nun, I'm always traveling and always moving so what's the point of owning a actual house if I ain't gone keep it? So I'm living with Kelvin until we go to move over to where your aunt stay."

           I looked over at Kelvin and he looked over at me, that's the thing about sex it makes things so complicated. I nodded my head.
            "Alright well imma be in the movie room eating all the candy and popcorn since you ain't got no food.." she said as she threw up and peace sign and walked out the door. Kelvin got out of bed, and walked over to his closet. He was still naked, and I was just staring at him.
              "Why you jus staring? come take it if you want it." He said not even looking at me, he debated on which shirt he was planning on wearing. I laughed "We can't, I still have stuff to do today. And you have to go to work."

          He turned to look at me funny "Work?"

"Yes work..remember? You have a job...your a doctor?..you save lives.??" I said making him sound dumb. He threw a shirt at my head "I know smart ass." He said making me laugh, I grabbed his shirt and shorts off the floor and walked over to him.
            Before I could reach him I felt a kick in my stomach, then another one. "Woahh.." I said as I stopped walking and held onto my stomach. Kelvin turned and saw me then came to my side, he held onto me and looked worried.
          "You okay, what's wrong?"

"The baby's just kicking, look feel right here.." I said as I laid his hand on my stomach. His smile spread across his face touching his eyes, he was happy.
            "Damnnn, that shit wild. I can't wait to meet him or her.." he smiled at me, I smiled back.
"I know right since your going to be the one to meet him or her first." I laughed.

"Whatchu mean?"

"Your delivering my baby duhh.." I laughed

"Max stop playing, you want me to deliver your child? Really?"

"Yeah, why not?"

"Ion think you should do that...this is something big you know that right?"

"I do that's why your doing it."

"Max be forreal, if something went wrong I wouldn't be able to forgive myself."

"Then don't let nothing go wrong."

"Yeah that's easier said then done."

"I trust you Kelvin, I'm not putting my life and my child's life in a strangers hands. I know you'll do right by us, I really think you'll do a great job."

"Okay Max, I promise I'll do the best I can."

                   "I know you will." I said as I kissed his lips.

        I looked at my hand and frowned, were was my wedding ring? I know I didn't take it off, I never take it off. Only when I'm cooking, where did I put it?
              "Hey, where's my ring?"

"What ring?"

             I looked at him stupid "My wedding ring?"

"Oh that, um ion know.."

                  "Kelvin forreal come on, where's my ring?"

"I don't know Max, why you still wear it anyway?"

                         "Don't go there, were is it?"

"Max I just told you I don't fucking know."

                     "Aye chill with the attitude Kelvin, because if you wanna start we can start. I'm pregnant now so the shit I say will be way worse than before, two smart mouths ain't a good match."

"Max the baby can't speak."

                "You know what I mean, don't start no mess won't be no mess."

"Max I said I don't know were your ring at, why you need it anyway you messing wit me."

            I stayed quiet, it was just break up sex. Plus my Hormones are on a thousand, but that gives us no excuse to do what we did.

"Just give me my ring back Kelvin."

"I don't have your damn ring, why would I take it?"

"Because you never wanted me to get married to him in the first place!"

"You damn straight." He stared at me, then he walked by me making sure to bump my shoulder. I shook my head, all of this stress wasn't good on the baby.
The light from the window shinned down on the floor, making whatever it was reflecting off of shine in my eye, I looked down at it and there was my wedding ring, clear as day.

I bent down to pick it up, and then I placed it back on my finger. Moving away would be best, I don't need to deal with shit like Kelvin. This will be a better life for me and my child, I can feel it.

||
So we and Avery work on finding a apartment closer to my Aunt. We where leaving as soon as we got the chance, and nothing will stop me.