𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 05

𝑀𝑎𝑥
𝑆𝑎𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑑𝑎𝑦 4𝑡ℎ, 6:46 𝑜'𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑐𝑘
__________________________

"So let me get this straight..." Asked Kelvin.

"You want me to be your fake boyfriend for about a good week or til your family won't think your single and depressed?" He asked me as he rose an eyebrow.

"Yes basically" I said as I sipped on my coffee. "This whole thing sounds stupid, what am I getting out of this?" He asked.

I looked at him crazy, "my forgiveness, what eles?" I said rolling my eyes.

"No wonder you don't have a man" he said drinking his orange juice.

I rolled my eyes, "I have a man.." I said lowly. "Wait huh what??? Did I just hear Max a Million say she has a man?" He said.

Another nickname he has for me. "I did and so?" I said putting my cup down, "you don't think I can get a man?" I asked him. "Well you not giving it up and little ass boys now in days that's all they be thinking about I'm surprised you found one of us...you found a man." He said puffing his chest out and smiling wide.

"Ha!! One of you?" I said laughing. "You just like the rest of those little boys, afraid of commitment, can't pick just one girl and is always looking for Ms.Easy" I said.

"Is that what you think of me?" He asked softly. "You and all of the other little boys around this town" I said rolling my eyes.

"Damn all these years of you knowing me and it turns out you don't really know me at all..." He said letting out a little chuckle. "Max I haven't been dating in years, ever since...you know Crystal." He said sniffling.

       Crystal and Kelvin where highschool sweethearts but when Crystal got pregnant she moved away and never told Kelvin where. Kelvin never got a chance to meet is baby boy or girl.
          "Anyway lets change the subject..." He said. "I was thinking the same thing...Alright so on to these binders." I said. His eyes bugged out. "Now these are all of the things you need to know about me that you don't already know." I said handing him all the binders. "Also there are questions my family is going to ask and I don't want any slip ups.

"Wow, this is just...extra don't you think?" He asked me.

"My family is over protective as you know and want nothing but the best for me I think, so if we are going to pull this off we need to do it right so that everything falls into place." I said.

"Well since we're doing all of this don't you think you need to learn some stuff about me?" He asked me.

"Kelvin I know everything there is to know about you boy" I said waving my hand off at him..

"How do you know that?" He asked me.

"Well unlike you I'm very observant and I pay attention to everything even small details." I said as I sipped on my coffee.

"Oh so you be watching me huh?" He said smirking. "Hey I'm not mad you know?, you like what you see gone head and admire" he said rubbing down his chest and flexing his muscles.

        I just stared at him and crossed my arms. "Kelvin you have the body structure of a 5 year old, nothing on you is attractive to me and never will be. The only thing you attract is hoes." I said as I waved him off.

"Damn I love you too" he said shaking his head. "You should of never started with me" I said shrugging.

        "I didn't think you had the balls to come back at me though" he said surprised. "I always have the balls I just don't want to hurt feelings" I said.