𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 18

𝑀𝑎𝑥
                              𝑊𝑒𝑑𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑑𝑎𝑦 21𝑠𝑡, 4:10
              ___________________________

Me and Jacobe were planning out his outfit for this Saturday, everybody was ready to see him and we where all so excited. he would finally be able to be back with his family and we all can't wait, Kelvin was in his room with me today and I didn't want to speak to him. He was being rube and disrespectful when he called my mans phone the other day, but he got what was coming to him.

I didn't even want to look at him, only calling for a booty call not even to apologize or nothing. Now if I wasn't with Anthony I would of took him up on the offer, but since I am with him it wasn't finna happen. Like I said before, I love Kelvin and I want nothing but the best for him.
We just aren't meant to be together right now and I understand that. Maybe in a different life time or maybe later on in the future, but until then it was F him and how he was feeling.

"Mom what about this one? That purple Nike shirt is ugly. I like this much better." He said smiling at the magazine, we were looking in the magazine for his outfit so I could go to the mall and pick it up later.
"Mommy hows Anthony? I didn't get to seem him today."

"Oh baby he's fine, he just had to work an extra shift today. You'll get to see him tomorrow, and plus y'all will be able to see each other at the cookout so that's a plus." I said to him and he nodded his head, the nurse walked in with Jacobe's daily meditations. "Alright Jacobe, time for your shots." She said, he huffed he already knew the deal so he stuck out his arm. She gave him his shot and he didn't even flinch, he was used to it and it hurt my heart.