𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 35

𝑀𝑎𝑥
                    _______________________

             He wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me closer to him, he came close to my face and brushed his thrums over my bottom lip. He rubbed his lips closer to mine then kissed me gently, he kept kissing me as he closed the door. He locked the door then threw me on the bed, he lifted his shirt over his head and climbed on top of me.

          "This is the last time." I said as I moved his lips off of me, he nodded his head and kept kissing down my neck. He grabbed my tank top and pulled it down exposing my chest, he kissed down my chest and down my stomach. He gripped on the side of my shorts and yanked them down, and he kissed along my underwear line. Ugh I've missed this, I missed him.
            He pulled my underwear down and kissed down my thighs, he came back up and grabbed my arms and held them down with one of his hands. With his other he rubbed over me gently, he went in slow circles.
          He knew I was ready but kept teasing, I lifted my legs up and pulled his boxers down with my feet. He looked at me and smiled. "Where you learn that from?" He said and I smirked.

        His was distracted so I got loose, I flipped us over and got on top. I kissed down his chest, making him grip on my hands. I rubbed him gently and slowly, he laid his head down and enjoyed himself.
I licked, and touched on him. He got tired of me teasing and pulled me up on him, he flipped us over and kissed my lips. He grabbed my waist and thrusted into me slowly, my mouth gaped open.

He came up to my ear and moaned, "Move your hand.." he whispered and he took my hands and held them down, when he was fully inside he started off slowly. My legs wrapped around his waist as I matched his thrust, I bit my lip and curled my toes.
he slowly sped up but he didn't want to hurt me. He kissed my lips and pulled out, he looked at me and flipped me over. He kissed from my shoulder all the way down to my thighs, he rubbed over every curve of my body. He came back up and kissed my shoulders, he separated my legs and slid in. He got faster with every thrust, he rubbed over my hands and interlocked our fingers. He kept thrusting and I was almost there. He switched the position again, he sat up and I got on top of him.

This way our bodies were closer than ever. I slid on him and tilted my head back, he grabbed on my chest and kissed them. He rubbed up and down my body, he squeezed on my butt. He began to squeeze onto me harder, I leaned down and kissed his neck and rubbed up and down his arms. I nibbled on his ear gently and he yanked on my bra. He wrapped his arms around me and got rougher, he grabbed me and kissed me desirably. "You ready?" He whispered in my ear, I nodded my head. "Come on baby.." he said. We both climaxed at the same, he grunted and I moaned. We crashed down on the bed with me still on top of him, I got off and he wrapped me in his arms. We caught our breath and laid in silence, he rubbed on my arm and I rubbed on his chest.

"Best doctors appointment I've ever had."

He laughed "Your the best patient I ever had." I laughed. "I feel refreshed." I smiled.

"I feel sore..."

"Want a massage?" He asked as he took his hand and rubbed down my leg and kissed on my neck, I smiled. "Sounds nice, what kind?"

"Oh full body."

"Oh really ."

"Oh yes ma'am" he said pulling the blanket over our head.

||

            We had just woken up and the babies would not stop crying with Kelvin while I was in the shower, He tried everything but they wouldn't stop crying. I put my clothes on and walked to my room, I picked up Faith and rocked her slowly as I smoothened her nerves out, she got quiet fast while Hope was still screaming. "Gimme her.." I laughed at Kelvin. He gladly handed her over to me and walked to the kitchen, once I got her quiet I walked to the kitchen too.

          "What's up? You seem tense." I said

"Huh? Oh nahh I'm straight."

           "Kelvin Really? Do you know how long we've known each other?"

"I mean I'm straight, I jus- ion know sumn don't seem right."

              "Whatchu mean?"

"Max I'm good okay? Jus drop it."

               "You having second thoughts about us having sex?"

"..I mean no..I don't think so."

                   "Umm okay..." I chuckled walking to the fridge.

"Don't take it like that, I just mean after every time we have sex you give me this whole speech about how we not going to do it again."

                      "Well I'm forreal this time."

"You say that but always end up in my bed, make up your mind."

                      "Kelvin you remember what happened last time I made up my mind..."

"You gone keep throwing that stuff in my face? It's getting played out Max, jus admit it. You want to be together."

                       "I don't."

"So you don't want this?"

                            "No."

"Then why! Did you lead me on? You talked all that good mess, then you put my names on those girls birth certificates, then you turn around and you push me away."

                        "If you know I push you away then why do you keep coming back."

"You know the answer to that, I love you."

                    "Just because you love me doesn't mean you have to keep coming back."

"You know I will! Because I'm in love with you!"

                 "I was in love with you! But you shut me out!! So I locked myself up from you and I allowed myself to open back up knowing what could happen if I did."

"..."

                "You ain't got nothing to say now? But you claim your in love with me. You don't just throw that word around."

"I'm not Max, do you know how rare love is? I found it twice in my life, and when I have it I cherish it and you know that."

                    "This argument is pointless..."

"Maybe your right."

                      "So imma just take the girls, and we gone go live with my aunt until I get back on my feet."

"You don't have too."

                "No, we've made our minds up. We can't live together without bumping heads, so imma just go."   I said, he nodded his head and I walked away.