𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 04

𝑀𝑎𝑥
                          𝑆𝑎𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑑𝑎𝑦 27𝑡ℎ, 4:44𝑜'𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑐𝑘
               __________________________

So I have been out with my bestfriend Jared.

        Me and him have been everywhere in town. "Jared my feets are killing me lets sit down for a little." I said walking to a bench, "give me your foot" he said. He took my shoe off and gave me an sheet gripping massage. I have a girl bestfriend but she's in New York sadly.
       "Mm yep right there a little more down" I said as I laid my head down and relaxed.

         "You seem stressed, what is it? We been shopping and stuff all day that we haven't sat down and talked. What's on your mind beautiful?" He asked.

      Yes my bestfriend does have a crush on me but we've never had any sexual enter course at all, and he is such an amazing guy and he takes really good care of me. The reason me and him haven't got together yet is because of Jacobe.

Jacobe never liked Jared and if my son didn't like him I didn't either. It's kind of a hunch I have, my son has a since when I bring a man around and that's not very often.

He has a good since in picking out my men and for that I never gave Jared a chance but I'm starting to second guess my choice.

"Max?" He asked pulling me away from my thoughts. "Huh? Yes?" I asked him.

"Tell me whats been going on with you babygirl" he said laughing at my blackout.

"Well you know about Jacobe and the cancer and all its just been really getting to me now in days." I said and I rubbed on my forehead.

"Well it's going to get better have faith" he said. I just looked at him of course he was focused on giving me a foot massage. "How has life been treating you?" I've asked him. He looked at me and licked his lips then smiled.

Yep definitely had to clench my thighs together. "A few ups and downs but as always I'm getting by, I don't have a reason to complain" he said looking back at my feet.

"So have you found a lady yet?" I asked trying to keep the conversation going and trying to figuer out my chances. "No not yet, I'm not in a rush." He said.

"Wow I would of thought someone would have been snatched you up by now." I said jokingly.

"They've tried but haven't any of them had any luck." He said.

"And why not? What has been on your mind lately?" I asked him.

"You" he said. My eyes bugged out. I chuckled a little "no I mean what have you been thinking about lately?" I asked him.

"You Max" he said laughing. "Why?" I asked curious. "Ever since I laid my eyes on you I haven't had time to think about anybody else but you, thats why." He said smiling at me and rubbing on my legs now.

That did it. "Your so fine.." I said just staring at him. He laughed again "thank you Max" he said.

I was silent for a while making sure I was ready to make this happen then I finally made a choice. "Go on a date with me" I said to him. "Are you asking me or telling me?" He asked me raising an eyebrow.

"Telling." I said slipping my shoes on and grabbing my bags. "Pick me up at 8 tomorrow night, see you then Jared" I said and I walked away making sure to put a little more sway in my hips.

||

      "MOMMY!!, your home finally!! Kelvin was starting to bore me" he said rolling his eyes and holding onto the bridge of his nose.

"I bet he was, did you start on your homework?" I asked him taking off my shoes.

"Yes mommy but I didn't finish my math work, the problems where to hard and uncle Kelv said he wanted me to try on my own until you got home and if I couldn't do it, I could take a break until you got home." He said to me trying to make me understand.

"Alright baby, well go get your homework and we can finish while I get dinner started." I said.

He ran upstairs to get his work and I walked in the kitchen to wash my hands and stuff.

"Wassup Max" said Kelvin as he walked into the kitchen. One thing about him is he can't hold a grudge. Me on the other hand, you could forget about me and come back into my life and I'll still remeber how you did me two years ago and still won't like you.

"Kelvin.." I said as I got some vegetables out of the fridge. "Come on Max, you still can't be mad about yesterday. I said I was sorry what more do you want me to do?" He asked me.

The phone range and I walked over to it forgetting about what Kelvin was talking about.

"So your just going to ignore me?" He asked me getting fustrated.

"Hello?" I said answering the phone, hey Baby it's me aunt Sandy, how are you sugar?" She asked me. It's not that I didn't like my aunt. I mean she always checks up on me but sometimes it can be a little over baring.

"Hey Auntie how are you doing?" I asked her.

"Fine baby, I was just calling to come and check up on you and Jacobe. Oh! And also to ask if your still coming to the reunion this Sunday?" She said.

I threw my hand over my forehead.

"Wow auntie I totally forgot about Sunday. Um what time do we need to come?" I asked her.

"Around 2-ish, everybody is going to be here. Kelly, Ronalde, Christy, Jennifer, Sam, Jordan-"

"Wait, wait, wait...Jordan is coming?" I asked. Jordan was my first cousin. She was such a stuck up women never thought about anybody but herself, every time we where around each other she would always show up and show out. She always wanted the attention and always thought it was competition between me and her.

"Oh yess and she's very excited to see you baby." My aunt said practically yelling because of excitement.

"Really?" I asked her not surprised of course Jordan wanted to see me so she could rub in my face how better her life is than mines.

"Yes baby, she said that she can't wait to tell you about her getting engaged...and we where hoping that you will also bring a special someone along as well huh?" She asked me, they always wanted me to get married so bad. They didn't like the fact that I would deal with all my stuff alone.

I looked up at Kelvin and got a great Idea. "You know what auntie...I do have someone I want you guys to meet" I said smirking at Kelvin.

"Oh really who baby?" She asked excited.

"Well you remeber Kelvin right?" I asked her and I watched as his eyes got big.

"Oh Yessss!!! I remember him! Baby why are you just now telling me this?" She asked me.

"Well I was waiting for the right time but there's no better time than the present" I said fake laughing.

"Oh baby that's great news!! Okay well I know he's at the house now so I'll let you guys have your alone time I'll see you later baby" she said.

"Okay auntie oh and yes be sure to tell Jordan that I can't wait for her to met my WONDERFUL boyfriend oh yes and I won't forget about bringing Avery." I said because I know my aunt and she likes to run her mouth so before we get there Sunday we should be good to go, Avery was my bestfriend since kids she's been in New York that's why I haven't seen her in a while but I get to see her soon. I hung up and looked straight at Kelvin.

"You want forgiveness right?.." I asked him as I folded my arms.

"Oh hell no" he said shaking his head knowing what I was about to say.

"Well Mr.Kelvin..." I said laughing, "your about to get it..."