𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 06

𝑀𝑎𝑥
𝑆𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑎𝑦 5𝑡ℎ, 7:00 𝑜'𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑐𝑘
_________________________

"WAKE YA ASS UP"
"UH YEAH WAKE YA ASS UP"
"MHM YEAH WAKE YA ASS UP"

Yelled my alarm. I groaned and turned it off. I tried to get back comfortable but I felt an arm aroud me. So my instincts kicked in. I quickly slapped him and got up.

Well at least tried too, I was freaking out I didn't know who it was and they where trying to make me stay in bed with them. "Max calm down it's me Kelvin, your safe calm down" he said softly. I took a deep breath and relaxed.

"You scared the hell out of me let me go..." I said getting out of bed with him.

"And she's back" he said shrugging his shoulders.

"Why are you even here? What the hell happened last-..." Then the thoughts came flooding back.

"Oh yeah..Hey listen thank you again, I mean if something would of happened to me I don't know where Jacobe would be right now. Just..thank you" I said shaking my head.

"Stop thanking me, it's my job to keep your bigheaded ass alive." He said jokingly. I guess he didn't know how much this meant to me.

He stopped laughing and stared at me. "Hey hey hey, it's okay he's gone your not going to ever have to see him again okay baby girl." He said.

"But how do you know that?" I asked him. "We're going to go to the police station and file for rape, his ass will be behind bars before you know it okay?" He said. "Everything is going to be fine" he said getting up and coming closer to give me a hug.

He started to lean in and I was not having it.

I moved out of his way and walked to the bathroom. "Well if we want to get there in time we better get ready now" I said nervously.

"Get where?...oh shit I forgot about that" he said rubbing his forehead. "Does Jacobe know about this?" He asked me. "Yes of course, why wouldn't he know?..all he know is that your mommy's new boyfriend and we've been dating for 4 months" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Hm. Your crazy ass really thought this whole thing threw right?" He asked me. "Got to be perpared" I said walking into the bathroom.

I heard a knock on the door assuming it was my bestfriend I ran down the stairs.

        Opened the door and screamed so loud and started to tear up. I haven't seen my bestfriend in years and it felt wonderful to see her again.

"HEY BITCHH!!" She greeted, "Hey big head!!" I said back not wanting to let our hug end.

          "Sis how have you been? How is Jacobe doing? How is the family?" She asked.

"Girl I'll catch you up on everything come on lets go.

||

          "Alright Jacobe we're visiting some family you haven't seen since you where a baby, are you ready?" I asked him unbuckling his seat belt.

"I guess mommy" he said lowly. "What's wrong baby?" I asked him. "All these old people are going to be kissing all over my face and stuff...I did not sign up for this!! This is against my will, I won't-" he paused in the middle of his rant.

"I smell cookies mommy....take me out of this set Kelvin" he said trying to unbuckle his seat belt which I was struggling with.

Kelvin walked around the truck and took Jacobe out of his booster set and sat him on the floor.