When You Blush

*RING*

I stopped doing my homework that was suppose to be for Friday and ran towards to my bed - where my phone laid alone with my pillows.

I quickly grabbed it and it turns out to one of my female friends from my class.

I clicked the green answer button and replied, "Hello?".

"(Y/N)! There you are! Can I talk to you about something?", my female friend said.

"Sure, okay", I said and smiled before erasing the mistake I made my writing, "Fire away, my friend-"

"Oh wait, not here because uh...", she stopped right there for a quick second and continued on after, "He's here".

I raised a brow with confusion and after some thinking, my expression lighten a bit.

"Ooh~! Are you talking about-"

"Shhh!! That's why I want to talk to you in person!", my female friend interrupted, "Don't worry, I told them I'll be out in a bit and Daiki will take charge".

I nodded and replied, "Alright, where will we meet?".

...

"Thank you!!"

Apparently, she called me just to ask for love advice since the guy that she mentioned was her crush.

I'm no love expert but I only gave her some basic and safe tips that I know.

"Don't mention it", I said and chuckled, "I wish you luck if ever there's a lucky chance".

My female friend nodded and bowed.

"Thank you so much! I'm so glad I called you!", she said and clasped her hands together, "Since you helped me, I'll treat you!".

"Eh? Oh, you don't need to-"

"Pfft, it's fine!! It's the least I can do!"

With that, she took my hand and we went to a random coffee shop that sells great frappucino.

Location : Cafe Shop

"Okay, it's here, my dear friend~!"

My female friend got back from the cashier to pay for our drinks with a smile while carrying our take out.

"I wasn't expecting this but thank you for the treat", I said and smiled back at her before standing up from my seat.

"No problemo!", she said then suddenly her expression perked up as soon as we got outside the cafe, "Oh yeah, I have something to ask you!".

I nodded and slowly sipped on my strawberry frappucino as we walked.

"Hmm, what is it?", I said and looked at my female friend.

She started to giggle and her eyes seemed to be sparkling.

"Speaking of love life, I noticed that you've been checking out Midoriya from time to time", she said in an almost teasing tone, "Do you perhaps have a thing for him?".

I flinched and slowly, my heart started making more beats after hearing that from her.

"H-Huh?", I said and laughed awkwardly, "W-Wait, hold on just a second-"

"I can see it in your eyes when I spotted you looking at him during lunch time one or two times", my female friend interrupted once again and smirked, "But you know, you guys are cute and perfect together too! I mean you have this chemistry and-"

On and on, my female friend rambled about how Midoriya and I are fit for each other and I can totally see that she really ships us.

Then again, I'm really glad I'm friends with her since she's one of the students in our class who doesn't look down on Midoriya being quirkless and all that.