When He's Accidentally Drunk (19K Followers Special)

(A/N: Here's my scenario for commemorating the 19k followers milestone! Thank you all so much for following and supporting me! I'm happy to hear that my stories made you guys happy and inspired so I'll continue to do my best to provide you guys more stories that will satisfy your needs, hehe. AND! This is inspired by Kaichou wa Maid Sama - one of my childhood animes that I loved way back then - and I wanted to use this inspiration to fit the setting and write this colorful yet long scenario just for you guys, haha. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy and happy reading! ヽ(●'ε`●)ノ)

Note: I highly recommend Kaichou wa Maid Sama if you guys are fans of romantic-comedy / romance animes - because I was, years ago haha - and even though its a bit old, it's still good ('▽`).

Photo : I can't find the artist's name but I found it in Google Images, so sorry about this! T_T

Link : https://www.google.com.ph/search?q=drunk+midoriya&sxsrf=ALeKk00FadOtPqvC-E24xW7xpOoUpWqUyA:1594098986867&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=tDcGTv-dOiN2xM%252CRgYPEvnGf_DOIM%252C_&vet=1&usg=AI4_-kQbYKvLUH1k9tnl9WM0vzW8qZiR1g&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj1-OS-sbrqAhUNqpQKHbZOBn4Q9QEwCnoECAoQIw&biw=1366&bih=625#imgrc=tDcGTv-dOiN2xM

...

"Hmm, that's odd"

I am standing here at the station for ten minutes while waiting for my freckled boyfriend because both of us are going on a date today.

Originally, we are suppose to walk together at the station but according to Midoriya's message that he sent me earlier, he said he might take a while preparing himself and told me to meet me at the station instead.

I thought I am the one among the two of us who takes a bit long to prepare for our dates.

Oh well, looks like it's going to be the other way around today.

I tapped my foot against the pavement and just when I was about to take out my earphones so I can listen to music - 

"H-H-Hey...m-my...angel! I-I'm...I'm here!! I-I AM HERE!"

I heard a loud, enthusiastic and cracked voice coming from afar and when I turned to look to see who it was, it was Midoriya but something seems off.

His cheeks are really flushed and his movements seemed clumsy and sluggish like a rag doll.

I know he blushes all the time whenever he's with me but that flush seems to be fit for a different reason.

"There you are, Izu-kun~!", I greeted and waved at him, "Did something happen along the-W-WOAH!".

Once he arrived right in front of me, he carried me bridal style and started spinning me around except the pace is quite sluggish like chances of me falling is 50/50.

"H-Hello, m-m-my...angel. S-Sorry, I-I'm...l-l-late!", Midoriya said, still in a loud and enthusiastic tone, "Y-You see...I...I w-was preparing something...wait, what is t-that something?".

I raised a brow and replied, "Preparing something?".

So that's why but wait, why is he telling me now though?

Isn't that suppose to be a surprise for later or something?

Because Midoriya loves to give me surprises but since he's not doing it right, something is definitely wrong with him.

"...yeah! B-But...I forgot what it is though...hehehe~", Midoriya said surly and giggled before putting me down and giving me a big hug, "...B-But y-you'll love it, I p-promiseeeeee you! B-Because...I loveeee you, (Y/N)-chann~!".