When He's Jealous

Photo : From Boku no Hero Academia (Season 3 I guess?)

Date created : August 23, 2019

Date edited: September 29, 2019

...

"G-Good morning, my angel!"

As soon as I got out of the front door, I saw Midoriya smiling at me shyly and he's holding something behind his back.

"Good morning to you too, Izuku~!", I greeted back and when I tried to look over to see what he's hiding, he smiled and really made sure to hide it by turning the other way.

I smiled playfully and when approached him quickly, he started to step back while still hiding something from his back.

"Haha, close your eyes first, (Y/N)-chan", Midoriya said and smiled cutely at me, "Please?".

Since I can't say no to his cute face, I nodded and closed his eyes.

"I hope it's not a prank, haha"

"No, even better"

I can feel something attached over my ear and when he softly told me that I can open my eyes now, it revealed to be a flower worn between hair and ear after I touched it.

"Is this...(favorite small flower - so yeah, no huge sunflowers, sorry '^^)?", I said and smiled back at him.

He nodded and kissed my cheek tenderly before scratching the back of his neck.

"Yeah, I received this from a kind and old florist after saving her from getting robbed by a villain", Midoriya said and fixed the flower that's on my ear, "And when I discovered that this is your favorite flower, I really want to give it to you as my gift that could spark your day".

"Izuku...", I said in awe and bowed slightly, "Thank you so much!"

He smiled and took my hand gently before squeezing it.

"No problem! Come on, let's go before we miss the train!"

TIME SKIP (Brought you by-*GETS PUSHED* Bonjour! It is I, Aoyama, greeting each and everyone here~! I hope you guys have a sparkling day! Stay sparkly, my dear readers~! *wink*)

Our train ride was quite fast and also less crowded today so we decided to stop by from the one of the vending machines since Midoriya forgot his water bottle back in his place.

"I'll be back, (Y/N)-chan!"

So while Midoriya was choosing from the vending machine, I sat on the bench while viewing one of my photos of him and I. 

I giggled when I found a selfie photo of us when we played DDR together at an arcade one time and it was fun during that day.

"Haha, I remember this-Oh and this one has to be my favorite-"

"(Y/N)? Oh my gosh, it's really you!"

I can hear someone calling me from a distance and when I turned around and see who it was - 

"Hachiro?! Woah, long time no see!!"

Hachiro was another childhood friend and former neighbor when I was still living Shibuya. 

I almost didn't recognized him when I saw him after so many years but what made me remember him was his glasses since he had a poor eyesight at a very young age.