When You and Him Play The Pocky Game

(A/N : Phew, here's another scenario for our cute broccoli boy for the month of March. I don't know if it's just me but I think I remembered that somebody requested this. To the one who requested, IF there is, please let me know in the comment section down below and I'll mention you here! As always, I hope you guys enjoy this scenario and happy reading!)

Photo : @ten-shika from Tumblr

...

"Izuku~!!"

My freckled boyfriend stopped writing on his hero notebook and turned to look at me with his cute smile.

"Oh, (Y/N)-chan~!", Midoriya called me back and waved at me, "What is it?".

I smiled at the cute boy and grabbed a chair before sitting closer to him.

When I looked over to what he was doing the whole time, I flinched and scratched the back of my neck.

"O-Oh, I was about to ask you something but...", I said and laughed shyly, "...I think you look busy at the moment".

"Eh? You mean this?", Midoriya asked before giggling, "(Y/N)-chan, it's okay! Besides I just finished writing my entry!".

I sighed in relief and replied, "Thank goodness, but who is it if I may ask?".

He showed me the pages that he was working on and it looks like he's updating the information of Kamui Woods.

"Woah, he has a new move?!", I asked with a bit surprise and excitement.

"Yeah!! I just saw him last weekend and it was really cool! In fact, he can perform this move when saving a group of people when they are in danger!!", Midoriya started to fanboy and smiled widely.

Realizing how he talked just now made him blush and chuckle shyly.

"Oops, I got ahead of myself for a second, haha", Midoriya said and rubbed his left shoulder, "Anyways, what is it you wanted to ask?".

I brought out something from my bag and showed it to him with a smile.

"Oooh, Pocky?", Midoriya asked.

"Uh huh! Well, I was thinking if we could play a game", I said and started tapping the box, "You see, a friend of mine introduced it to me before and usually a lot of couples are doing this so...".

I opened the box and opened the plastic before getting one stick of Matcha flavored Pocky.

"A game?", Midoriya said and after a few seconds, he blushed and blurted out, "W-Wait, you mean the Pocky game?".

EH? Who knew a cinnamon roll like Midoriya would know this game but then again, it's quite known all over the world - especially with middle and high school students.

My eyes widened and I questioned with a hint of shock, "H-Huh? You know that game?".

"W-Well, Kaminari-kun suggested to me before when both of us started dating already", Midoriya replied, "I don't know why he did since he doesn't have a girlfriend yet, haha".

I almost laughed when Midoriya said the last part and he's actually right about that. Sorry, Pikachu boy.

"P-Pfft, I can imagine Kaminari's face if he hears that from you", I said and excused myself after controlling my own laughter.

Midoriya chuckled from my response and without hesitation, he took the piece of Pocky from my hand.

I noticed this and blinked a few times before staring into his eyes.

"A-Anyways, let's play the game, my angel", Midoriya said and blushed, "Ever since that day Kaminari-kun introduced this game, I can't help but think of you".

"R-Really?! Great!", I said and sighed in relief, "Do I have to teach you how to play?".

He chuckled shyly and shook his head before biting the end of the stick.

"Oh, looks like you already know. Never mind then, haha", I said and laughed.

I bit the other end of the stick and I can see Midoriya starting to blush already.

"3..."

"2..."

"1..."

"Go!"

After that cue, both of started biting the stick bit by bit like squirrels and now both of us are blushing.

Besides our blushing faces, both of us felt a bit competitive since we are strategizing on getting the bigger piece.

'I'll try to get the bigger piece before she-'

Midoriya's heart leaped when I got the opportunity to bite before he did and our lips had a short contact for a few seconds.

"Yes, got the big piece!", I said and punched the air. (A/N: I'm sorry, Air-chan '^^)

"E-Eh, that was quick!", Midoriya said before pouting, still red-faced, "Can we have another go, please? I-I want a rematch, (Y/N)-chan"

I giggled after hearing Midoriya's response and replied, "Sure, Izu-kun but whoever wins this round will do whatever the winner says".

Midoriya's widened for a second with hesitation but he nodded anyways and took another piece from the box.

"O-Okay, cupcake!", Midoriya said and started to smile competitively, "L-Let's do it!".

I nodded back with a smile and at the same time, both of us bit the ends of the stick.

"Ready?", I said in a muffled voice.

My freckled boyfriend nodded and when we both counted for three seconds with our fingers, we started to munch the stick bit by bit once more.

One bite after another, both of us are now close to the middle of the stick and as usual, our faces are still red.

'Now's my chance. Plus Ultr-OH MY-'

My thoughts were interrupted when Midoriya managed to get the bigger piece in a split second and both of our lips are now connected from the moment he tried to bite the stick from my mouth.

Not only that, he even wrapped his arms around my neck so he can pull me closer to him.

We both let go and Midoriya was already a blushing mess from what he did just now but he was smiling purely in the end.

"I did it!!", Midoriya said and chuckled shyly, "Looks like I won, (Y/N)-chan. Hehe".

I smiled at from his cute response and since I can't help myself already, I kissed his lips gently.

"H-Hey!", Midoriya said and laughed before hugging me close, "Let me kiss you, (Y/N)-chan. I-I mean, I am the winner after all".