When He Gives You A Nickname

Photo : From Boku no Hero Academia Manga (I forgot what chapter this is from '^^)

...

"Aghh, get away sunlight..."

I groaned as I tried to cover myself with my blanket since the ray of sunlight that just entered my window panes is already waking me up as we speak.

Just looking at is making me want to sleep more.

"Man, what time is it...?", I mumbled to myself and decided to look at my alarm clock.

The moment I checked what time it was, my eyes widened and I immediately got out of bed with a hint of panic.

'C-Crud, I'm going to be late for school! Geez, what was I thinking-'

Just when I was about to head to the bathroom to shower, I heard my message ringtone from my bedside table and quickly ran towards it.

I opened my phone and it looks like I received a sweet good morning message from my freckled boyfriend.

« Izuku-kun💚 »

"Good morning~! Are you on your way to school already?"
7:40am
Read

I smiled even though I'm a bit panicky right now but I quickly replied to his text message.

« Me »

"Well, haha. Unfortunately, I just woke up, Izuku"
7:41pm
Sent

« Izuku-kun💚 »

"You're still at home?! Phew, I thought I was the only one"
7:41am
Read

I raised a brow from his reply but I had a hunch that he woke up late too. Although, it's really unlike my childhood boyfriend to wake up late on a school day so I find it unusual.

« Me »

"You mean, you woke up late too?!"
7:42pm
Sent

« Izuku-kun💚 »

"Haha, yep. I'm currently getting ready to shower while I'm texting you"
7:42am
Read

Oh, Izuku.

I can really imagine how he's texting me right now but I wonder why he woke up so late.

Did he had a last minute training or something?

« Me »

"Oh my, then let's continue this conversation later then! Cuz I'm going to shower too"
7:43pm
Sent

« Izuku-kun💚 »

"Okay, see you in front of your house!"
7:42am
Read

TIME SKIP (Brought you by Deku O's - want to become an adorable but tough cinnamon roll? Then get your Deku O's today!)

"Have a nice day, honey-"

"Yeah, I will, mom. Love ya!"

I quickly kissed my mom on the cheek before grabbing my on-the-go breakfast - which is a bacon and egg sandwich - and ran towards the door.

When I got out, I saw Midoriya in his uniform on and he was fixing his hair.

"O-Oh my gosh, did I take long?!", I said and panted.

Midoriya's eyes met mine and he automatically grinned while shaking his head.

"No, you're right on time!", he said and laughed before taking my hand, "Shall we?".

...

We managed to find a train that will take us to U.A which is good news but the bad new is -

"Argh, too crowded"

Of course, I nearly forgotten that it's rush hour but luckily, I think Midoriya and I will be able to make it for homeroom which we just exit the train and run to U.A. without stopping.

I sighed since I'm in the corner holding the rail with my freckled boyfriend since there were no other seats available (A/N: Funny, this happen to me when I went to Japan for the first time and I really tried my best not to get dizzy since the train was a bit fast *sweats*).

"Y-Yikes!"

The train suddenly stopped and I nearly bumped the back of my head from where I was standing.

"Are you okay, my angel?!", Midoriya said and looked at me with concern.

My heart skipped a bit when he called me by another name.

"My angel?", I asked and giggled before the train started moving again.

His cheeks turned red instantly and I can see him looking away shyly.

"Y-Yeah, I've wanted to call you that since yesterday but I guess I didn't had to courage, haha", he said and scratched the back of his neck, "and I don't know if you'll like it too which is another".

"Pfft, what are you talking about, I love it!", I said and quickly kissed his lips.

This made him more flustered but he was smiling like a dork and he finally managed to look at me in the eye with his red freckled cheeks.

"T-Thank goodness! Haha, I actually thought of that nickname because you are kind, helpful, and beautiful - just like an angel", Midoriya explained and squeezed both of my hands.

This time, my cheeks gone a bit red too from hearing those words and I can't but smile like a dork too.

"Aww, that's really sweet of you~!", I said and giggled, "Do I have any other nicknames besides angel?".

"Other nicknames?", he asked and taught about it for a bit then with his cute smile, he said, "Hmm, I can also call you Sweetie because of how sweet you are or maybe Cupcake because y-your fluffy inside and out"

After he said the third nickname, his face became brighter than earlier and ended up covering his cheeks.

"So cute-Ekk!"

The train stopped again and this time, I landed in Midoriya's arms.

"S-Sorry!", I said with surprise.

"I-I-It's okay", he replied.

But what happen next is that he wrapped his arms around me in a protective but affectionate manner.

"Y-You don't mind if we stay like this, Cupcake?", he asked in a shy tone.

For some reason I couldn't say anything when he called "cupcake" now but I immediately snapped back to reality and realized my face is getting redder.

"What about the people around us?", I asked.

"I-It's fine. I don't think they'll notice since we're all cramped here", Midoriya said and placed his chin over my head, "Besides, I feel like hugging you right now".

I can feel myself grinning as I automatically him back before snuggling against his chest.

"Y-You know, this is also why I want to call you Cupcake because you're very soft and irresistible when I hug you"