When He Tickles You

Photo : From the Boku no Hero Academia anime (Season 1)

...

"Thank you so much for the help, (Y/N)-chan"

Ever since I came to visit my freckled boyfriend, I offered my help to him for cleaning the apartment since I found him dusting off the shelves as soon as I entered.

He was embarrassed at first and wanted to tell me that it's okay for me not to.

But since I insisted, he accepted it in the end with his cute smile.

"Anytime, hehe", I said and wiped my sweat with a towel.

"Still...you didn't have to though", he replied and laughed nervously.

I shook my head and said, "I told you, it's totally fine. No need to feel bad since I am the one who insisted, alright?".

He smiled cutely at me and just nodded at me before going to the kitchen.

"You really are an angel and my hero too, hehe", he commented before giggling shyly, "And with that, I will give you something in return for your kindness".

I tilted my head to the side and when he came back from the kitchen, he had two slices of (your second favorite flavor of cake) cake.

"C-Cake...~", I said in a dreamy way while looking at the slices.

Midoriya smiled at my reaction and placed down on the coffee table.

"You like this flavor too, Midoriya?", I asked and smiled back, "Because this happens to be my new favorite flavor".

His eyes sparkled after hearing my question and his smile was widening.

"F-For real? Wow, I didn't know you like this one", he said and scratched the back of his neck, "I thought (your first favorite flavor of cake) will always be your favorite, (Y/N)-chan?".

On and on, we chatted about school, our plans for the weekend and such while eating our shared slices of cake.

Then after some time, since I was telling him a story back in my middle school days, Midoriya is cuddling against me by hugging me behind with a cute expression.

What I didn't expect next was him nuzzling his nose against the back of my neck, making my body react so suddenly that it shook a bit.

"Are you alright, cupcake?!", he questioned after witnessing my reaction, "I didn't use my quirk on you or anything, right?".

He doubled checked my well being if I had injury or what so ever and I just chuckled before squeezing his hand.

"I-I'm okay", I said and rubbed his back with comfort, "I'm just...a bit ticklish at the back of my neck".

"Really?", he said and raised a brow, "I don't even remember if you had ticklish spot back when we were kids".

Instead of touching my neck with his fingers, he pressed his lips over and over with a bit of passion.

I can feel my body jolt slightly again from his sudden touch and tried to hold my laughter.

"I-I-Izuku! Hahaha, stop!", I said and tried to resist.

But the more I resisted, he just giggled and kept kissing me.

"Nope, you're too adorable, hehe", said Midoriya while kissing the back of my neck before tickling my sides too, "And this is also what you get for pranking me last week, (Y/N)-chan~".

I tried to fight it off by using my quirk but my mind wasn't focused enough so I ended up getting tickled by the hands of Deku.

"O-Okay, okay! I surrender!", I said and laughed, "It was just a dare from A-Ashido!! I didn't want t-to do it but she kept insisting every hour of that day! H-Honest, hahahah!".

Midoriya just laughed from my response but with a sign of relief, he reduced his kisses into a gentle butterfly kisses instead that is less ticklish.

"Alright, my angel", he said and hugged me tight, "But you know, hearing you laugh like that are one of the things I like about you. It puts me into a peaceful ease to my heart".