When You and Him Spend Time in New Years (New Year Special 2020)

Photo : BNHA Smash Tap Game (Android and IoS)

...

*DING DONG*

"Coming!"

I finally finished putting on the kimono with the help of my mom and I even added some make up too.

"You look like a beautiful flower, my dear!", my mom said and smiled at me, "Izuku-kun is going to love seeing you in this".

I smiled back at her and checked myself at the mirror.

"Ready to go?", my mom asked me and sprayed some cologne that she suggested earlier before helping me put the kimono on.

I nodded and both of us left the room.

As soon as we arrived downstairs, my dad greeted me with a smile before kissing my cheek.

"Looks like Izuku is here", my dad said and patted my head, "Have fun, (Y/N). Be careful, okay?".

"I will, dad. Thanks!", I said and walked towards the entrance door so I can open the door for my freckled boyfriend.

Once the door was opened, I was greeted by a blushing broccoli boy and he was smiling cutely as ever from the moment he saw me wearing a kimono.

"O-O-Oh!! Happy New Year, (Y/N)-chan!!", Midoriya said enthusiastically yet shyly before rubbing his arm, "W-wow, you look so beautiful!". (Refer. to the adorable preview pic because that's what he's wearing in the story UwU)

I chuckled at his reaction and replied, "Happy New Year to you too and you look handsome with that black kimono, Izuku!".

"T-Thank you so much, haha-"

Midoriya stopped talking when a flash of light came out of nowhere which made the two of us shocked.

When I turned around, my mom was just taking a photo from her phone while my dad was just laughing at her antics.

"M-Mom!", I said with a bit of embarrassment.

"Sorry! You two look so adorable together, hehe", my mom replied and giggled, "Besides, I take your photos with him since your elementary days, you know?".

I sighed but laughed in the end before both of us bid her and my dad good-bye.

TIME SKIP (Brought you by young Midoriya with a cute smile and holding a sign that says "I hope you guys continue to live bright and healthy for the upcoming year! #2020").

While both of us were heading to the shrine holding hands, Midoriya and I tend to stutter from time to time since he couldn't move on from me wearing a kimono for New Year.

He told me that he always wanted to see me like this during our dates one day and he even told me that I'm like cute flower just like my mom's comment.

From there, he couldn't stop complimenting me which made me a bit shy but still happy that he really adored my outfit which is a great decision!

After hearing his cute compliments and our story exchanges along the way, we finally arrived at the shrine but...