When He Tries To Flirt With You

Photo : I really don't know who made this beautiful art so I'm terribly sorry! But I found it from Pinterest. If you guys know who made this, please let me know so I can mention their name here. Thanks and much appreciated! T_T

Link : https://www.pinterest.at/pin/752030837754599442/

...

"(Y/N)-chan~!"

I stopped fixing my bag when I heard my freckled boyfriend calling me from the east side of the classroom.

When I looked at him, he was waving at me with his usual cute smile and he was already wearing his yellow backpack.

He ran towards me and this made one of our classmates giggle at our moment together like Bakugou is clicking his tongue, Kirishima supporting Midoriya with a smile and then there's Hagakure, fangirling with Ashido and Aoyama - yes, the sparkling boy fanboyed about our relationship too.

"Oh, Izuku!", I replied and smiled back at him before I resumed fixing my stuff inside my backpack, "What's up?"

"U-Umm", Midoriya stopped his words there and laughed shyly, "I was wondering if we can...go somewhere together before we head home. I mean, we've been busy for a week now and-"

"Oh, that would be lovely, Izuku!", I said but smiled sadly, "Although, there's a errand I'm going to run first, well, something I need to buy actually, haha".

My freckled boyfriend looked sad for a second but his expression lighten up with determination before he grabbed both of my hands.

"T-Then, let me help or accompany you!", Midoriya said and bowed, "If it's totally fine with you that is, (Y/N)-chan".

Just seeing him so eager to spend time with was really adorable and I can't just say no to his cute face.

And now that I think about it, I feel like spending time alone with him too so -

"Okay, then!", I said and gave him a quick embrace, "Thank you so much, Izuku~!".

Midoriya became a bit flustered from my sudden gesture and just laughed before hugging me back.

"Y-Yay! Let's go then! Let your hero lead the way!"

TIME SKIP (Brought you by Midoriya dancing to Baby Shark with Bakugou - Bakugou: "H-Hey!! Why are you making me dance this song, author?!"  | Midoriya: "U-Um, I don't really mind but...I'm doing it for her and the readers so..." | Bakugou: "Tch, so that's how it is, damn nerd. Then I better dance harder than you for her and the readers too!" | Midoriya: "W-We'll see about that, Kaachan! Support me, readers!" | Bakugou: "No! Support me, readers! I'm way better than, Deku!" | Midoriya: "B-But this is my book!" | Bakugou: "Shut up!" | Me: "I don't know what's happening anymore" *sweatdrops*)

We finally arrived at our destination and it's one of the malls that we can travel in a short distance plus they have good bargains and good quality too.

"I see, you're buying make-up?", Midoriya said and smiled as he watched me browse through the lipstick section.

"Yeah, but it's only a lipstick", I replied and examined one of the lipsticks from the shelves, "My old one was broken in half so I need to get a new one".

Midoriya nodded simply and continued to watch me browse through the lipstick section.

"Hmm, this color...", I mumbled and decided to get the pastel pink color, "Looks cute! Maybe I should I try this-"

"M-May I do it?"

My heart raised when I felt Midoriya behind me and when I turned to him, his cheeks were turning red.

"Y-You? Are you sure-"

"Yes!"

He bowed and scratched the back of his neck with a flustered smile.

That's odd, I never thought Midoriya would do this sort of thing with me and knowing him, I thought it would be embarrassing or something, let alone that we are also in public too.

Did his confidence increased or...?

"I-I just want to try putting on you, just this once", Midoriya replied and laughed softly, "I mean, I haven't tried putting on any makeup material for my girlfriend before so I want to know what it feels like, haha".

I smiled at his cute suggestion and kissed his cheek.

"Okay, that actually sounds like a cute idea!", I said and giggled, "Here you go. Open the cap then twist it slowly Then, just color the shape of my lips and gently brush it over so it won't be too much".

He nodded rapidly and his cheeks are getting brighter than earlier but he took the lipstick from me.

He opened the cap and gently twisted it so the lipstick would come out.

"Okay, my angel. Sit still and I'm sorry in advance if I do mess up", Midoriya said and one of his hands are cupping my cheeks.

I smiled brightly and replied, "It's totally okay. It's your first time putting lipstick on me but deep down, I know you won't mess up".

"(Y/N)-chan. Just hearing you say that makes me more motivated now", Midoriya said and giggled, "Then, I'll do my best!".

He exhaled and gently brushed my lips with the pastel pink lipstick.

The motion was smooth and just right but I can almost fell the tip of the lipstick getting a bit fidgety for a second but it slowly disappeared.

"There!", Midoriya said and smiled at me, "You look so adorable with that color!".

I looked at myself at the mirror and I gotta say, Midoriya did a great job for his first try.

"But you know..."

He stopped his words there and hugged me from behind before kissing the side of my face.

"You still beautiful even without that lipstick on", Midoriya whispered on my ear and winked at me.

Wait, he winked at me?!

The flustered childhood friend that I knew since the day I moved just winked at me?!

I mean, it's very flattering all but I couldn't imagine him doing this aka. flirting.

Where in the world did this confidence come from?!

Did Kaminari and Mineta gave him some sort of advice or...?

I can feel my heart raise from his sudden words and I can feel my cheeks and even my ears getting warm.

"I-Izuku...", I said in awe.

When our eyes met once more at the reflection of the mirror, I can see that his expression is slowly changing from affectionate to being flustered.

He buried his face under my neck and started mumbling continuously like "Oh my gosh, I'm a bit embarrassed now", "I hope I didn't make you uncomfortable", "I hope it's not cheesy or anything" and so on while hugging me.