When You and Him Had A Fight

(A/N: This is requested by JamillahAltheaSarsal and SkinnyRetard. It was difficult to come up with a reason for this one since this is Midoriya we are talking about here since I can't imagine having an argument with this cute heroic boy so I decided to come up with the almost the same reason with the Todoroki one but I made a few tweaks that makes it a bit different from his version. Anyways, I hope you all enjoy? Don't forget to hug a pillow and prepare some tissues if you need some, my dear readers. You might wanna need it '^^)

NOTE: This scenario is long once again just to make up my absence, thanks! :D

PHOTO : From the BNHA anime (Season 4)

...

"Thank you again for taking me out, Izuku!"

It's a peaceful and loving Sunday and Midoriya invited me to a sweet date.

He told me that there's this place where he wanted to take me which is actually a newly opened park where there's a big grass field that people can have their picnic sessions there. 

So in other words, he wanted us to have a picnic date experience and as of the moment, we just finished eating the sandwiches that he actually made for the both of us.

(This is what he made for you, readers~! UwU)

"No problem, (Y/N)-chan!", Midoriya said and blushed bright red, "T-This is my first time putting a lot of effort on making food for...m-my lover and such. Do you like it? I hope the cute design suits your fancy".

"It does! You did great, Izu-kun!", I replied and giggled before kissing his cheek, "I actually wasn't expecting this amount of effort from you, I really appreciated it".

Midoriya scratched the back of his neck after hearing my praises and gently leaned his head against my shoulder.

"Thank you, (Y/N)-chan! I'm happy to hear it from you", Midoriya said before he took out his phone before he starts mumbling on what to make next for me which is absolutely adorable.

"You know, Izuku. Why don't the both of us cook something together one day? I think it will be extra fun if we create something delicious together", I said and giggled. "In fact-"

"HELP!"

"VILLAIN!"

"HEROES PLEASE!!"

"H-HEY, STOP STEALING OUR GOODS!  THOSE WERE EXPORTED EXCLUSIVELY FROM FRANCE! DON'T YOU KNOW HOW EXPENSIVE THOSE THINGS ARE!?"

"PLEASE HELP US HERE!!'

Both of us stopped talking when heard a cry-no, cries of help coming the east side of the park and my instincts are telling me that it's close to the market area of town.