When He Steals A Kiss

Photo : From the Boku no Hero Academia anime (Season 1)

...

"Thank you so much! Here's an extra tip for getting here so quickly"

I gave the delivery person at least twenty yen for the effort of delivering the product I ordered online since yesterday. 

He really wasn't expecting the kind gesture I was giving him so he flashed me a smile and thanked me before leaving the school gates.

"Hey, (Y/N)!"

I turned around to see Ashido, Kirishima and Aoyama running towards me with curiosity since I was by the school gates in the middle of break time.

"Oh, bought something online, I suppose?", Kirishima asked, "Is it something manly?".

"Pfft, aw come on, Kirishima", said Ashido and patted his shoulder, "Maybe it's the coloring materials that she was interested in before".

I clicked my fingers and pointed at my pink friend with a smile.

"Bingo~!", I said and laughed, "And it was pretty fast too. I didn't expect the shipping to be this quick". 

Aoyama, surprisingly, looked almost disappointed but still smiled in his usual sparkling way.

"Aww, I thought it would be a make up item or an accessory", Aoyama said.

I raised a brow and turned to him saying, "Haha, why? What makes you think that?".

"Oh, you know!", Ashido said when she completely understands where the french boy is getting at, "For your future dates with Midoriya~!!".

I can feel my face burning from her sudden excitement and I almost had the urge to hide my face right now...because I think it's slowly becoming a tomato.

"R-Right, haha", I said and laughed shyly, "But I think I have enough of that stuff back at home-"

"Oh yeah, speaking of which, how are you guys?!", Kirishima cut me off and grinned with excitement.

"I'm curious as well, hon hon~!", Aoyama commented and smiled.

I laughed once more from their interesting curiosity about our relationship but since this is topic that we are discussing while walking back to the cafeteria, I guess it won't hurt to answer, right?

"Yeah, we're both doing well", I said and held the product tight, "He's treating like an adorable gentleman and he's a very warm cuddler".

"Awww", the three of them said at the same time while Ashido looked like she was about to explode from the cuteness.

"That's Midoriya, alright", Aoyama said and nodded at me.

"I can't imagine him being a cuddler because he's shy sometimes", Kirishima said and pondered before looking at me, "But it's possible that he can do things that he has never done before because he's with you".

I smiled hearing shark boy's comment that I wasn't expecting at all so I gave him a fist bump for saying thanks.

"Hmm, an adorable gentleman and a warm cuddler...", Ashido mumbled to herself then suddenly she turned to me with a cheeky grin, "Is he a good kisser too, (Y/N)?".

"E-Eh!?"

Okay, that came out of nowhere.

"Excellent question, Ashido~!", Aoyama said and patted her shoulder before turning to me, "On a scale from one to ten, how do you rate the kisses that Midoriya has given you?".

'W-What kind of question is that?', I thought to myself before my cheeks turned a bit red.

Before I could give an answer to the curious duo, my phone vibrated so I automatically took out to see what it was.

It turns out I have a message from my freckled boyfriend and according to what he said, he was suggesting for us to eat outside for a change.

I smiled and replied to him back that I gladly accepted his suggestion and I'll be there right away.

"G-Gosh, look at the time, I gotta get going", I said and waved them good-bye.

"Hey, you haven't gave us an answer yet~!", Ashido said and pouted.

I laughed shyly and replied them back before entering the school building again.

"I'll give you an answer soon hopefully, haha"

...

I finally arrived at the grassy field where we U.A. can hangout and eat during our free time but Midoriya doesn't seem to be here yet.

'Was I too early?', I thought to myself before tilting my head to the side, 'Oh well, I'll just sit down and wait'.

I gently sat under the big shady tree and leaned against the tree trunk with a sigh.

I took out my phone to see some photos of Midoriya and I during our previous dates and I gotta say, he looks really cute when he blushes - especially when I peck his cheek during our selfies together.

I kept swiping and swiping then suddenly I became sleepy after some time which eventually made my eyes droopy and closed.

I slowly lowered my hand and placed the phone on my lap before getting myself cozy.

I was close to surrendering myself to slumberville after a few minutes of closing my eyes but my entry was cut off when I felt something soft on my lips.

This made my eyes open again and when I did, I found Midoriya kissing my lips but he quickly let go.

"O-O-Oh, you're awake!", Midoriya said and twiddled his thumbs while blushing, "Sorry, did I take long?".

I smiled tiredly and shook my head before stretching my arms.

"Nah, you're on time, hehe", I said and cupped his left cheek, "I wasn't expecting you to kiss me while I was in this state".

His cheeks glow brighter like his neck tie and ended up giggling shyly.

"I just can't help it. Your lips look so inviting and you looked like sleeping beauty waiting for his prince so I really want to try kissing you on the lips and see what would happen-"

And there goes my freckled boyfriend with usual and continuous muttering that I find it cute and enticing sometimes.

I laughed and calmed him down by showing him a snack that I saved for him which apparently, made him stop in no time with a smile.

"Sorry about that, (Y/N)-chan, haha. Let's eat and maybe we can go somewhere together after school"