When You and Him Text

"Done~!!"

Ashido, Hagakure and I finally finished our group project at Hagakure's house, specifically her bedroom.

"Good job, girls!", Ashido said and patted our shoulders, "At least we won't have to procrastinate on the day before the submission".

"Yeah, remember the last time we had a project like but for the whole class?", Hagakure said and sighed, "All of us procrastinated the day before the deadline since we were all too focused on training for the Sports Festival".

I nodded in agreement while drinking some orange juice that Hagakure served for us and suddenly, I heard my text message ringtone.

I looked over my bag and brought out my phone to check who texted me.

The moment I saw the name, I automatically smiled.

« Izuku-kun💚 »

"Hey, (Y/N)-chan! 😇❤️. Are you free right now?"
1:30pm
Read

I giggled from reading my freckled boyfriend's adorable message and automatically replied to his message right away.

« Me »

"Yeah, since I'm done working on the group project for Midnight's subject ('▽`)"
1:31pm
Sent

« Izuku-kun💚 »

"Ooh, okay! Where are you? I'll meet you there :D"
1:31pm
Read

I can feel my heart raising and my smile was widening as I continued texting my freckled boyfriend.

« Me »

"I'm in Hagakure's house but I suggest we should somewhere else because you might not know where it its, haha"
1:32pm
Sent

« Izuku-kun💚 »

"I see, then let's meet at your place! I remembered that I rented a new movie the other day for us to watch together. Is it okay?"
1:33pm
Read

« Me »

"Of course! So it's a date then! Hehe ^_^"
1:32pm
Sent

« Izuku-kun💚 »

"Hey, I was about to say that after you reply, haha! I can't wait, (Y/N)-chan! <3"
1:33pm
Read

"So cute!"

"Hmm, what's cute?"

Crud, way to go me.

I accidentally reacted a bit strongly from Midoriya's text that both Hagakure and Ashido looked at me with curiosity.

"O-Oh, it's nothing, haha", I said and laughed, "I'm just texting someone-"

"Is it Midoriya~? Hehe"

I can feel my cheeks burning but since they already caught me and they're my friends, I nodded shyly.

"Haha, knew it!", Ashido said and giggled, "How are you two by the way?".

"Yeah, you guys been dating for a few weeks now~!", Hagakure exclaimed.

I smiled shyly and replied, "We're both fine, thank you. He already took me out on a date a few days ago and he's really happy that I'm by his side".

"KYAA! ADORABLE!"

"M-My heart!!"

Both Ashido and Hagakure hugged each other while fangirling over our relationship and I, on the other hand, was laughing and adoring their reactions at the same time.

"Haha, well, gotta go now", I said and stood up from my seat, "I have somewhere to go".

"Ooh~! If it has something to do with Midoriya, then have fun!", Ashido said and grinned at me.

I can feel my cheeks heating up again before I could face invisible girl, "Thanks for the food and orange juice, Hagakure. I had a great time".

"No problem,(Y/N)! Come visit me anytime! Bye!"

With that, she escorted me outside the house and I waved both of them good bye with exchanges of smiles.

I looked over my phone again and that was the time I realized that I need to message him back before he gets worried or something.

« Me »

"I can't wait too, hehe. I'm on my way now :3"
1:37pm
Sent

After a few seconds, he instantly replied and my heart started raising again but only this time it was increasing quite a bit when I viewed his sweet message.

« Izuku-kun💚 »

"Alright! I love you, (Y/N)-chan! ( ˘ ³˘)❤"
1:38pm
Read

« Me »

"I love you too, Izuku~! ('ε` )♡"

1:38pm
Sent