When He Had A Nightmare

Photo : From the BNHA Manga (Dunno what chapter tho xD)

...

Midoriya's POV

Car crashes.

Citizens retreating for their lives.

Victims, who got involved, are injured.

Destroyed buildings and ruined roads.

Everything around me looked like it was abandoned for a decade or something but it was not.

In fact, it just happen a few hours ago.

During those few hours, the League of Villains attacked the city with their upgraded Nomu creatures and their horrible yet destructive.

Thanks to those, it nearly obliterated their own surroundings that was able to reach other cities besides ours.

So I had a feeling, those cities were almost destroyed because of the how effective their power is.

I don't know how they upgraded their so-called Nomu but it still leaves a mystery of how they were created in the first place.

Although, with all of the efforts from the pro heroes including All-Might and all of us from Class-1A, they all managed to stop this madness but the League themselves retreated in the dark.

"Hah...hah...my head..."

I slowly got from the ground after bringing a lot of people to safety and as well as fighting one of the Nomus.

I wiped my head that is already full of sweat and Iida, who was fighting alongside me the whole time, was also trying to get up and recovering from the small debris that hit him.

"Are you okay, Iida?", I called out and ran towards him but since I fought too hard and ran from long distances, I almost fell in the ground but managed to stand.

"I-I'm okay, Midoriya-kun!", Iida said and reassured him with a tired smile, "No need, you're injured too so you might as well-"

"N-No, no! Let me! You're condition is way worse than mine", I interrupted him and finally got to him so I can help him, "Take my hand!".

Iida sighed but obeyed anyway before taking my hand and tried to get up carefully.

"That's it", I said and smiled at him, "Can you walk?".

Iida nodded and suddenly, his phone rang in full volume and his ringtone was-

♬ GOTTA GO FAST, SONIC. GOTTA GO FAST, SONIC! ♬

"K-Kaminari-kun...!", Iida said and frowned, "He changed my ringtone again for the second time. As the leader of the class, I need to lecture him after this".

I covered my mouth just to hold my laughter and looked away.

"Anyways-Oh? Asui-san?", Iida said as he looked at the caller ID and answered his phone right away, "Hello, Asui-"

"Iida-kun!! Where's Midoriya, kero?!"

The blue haired boy's eyes widened from the tone of Asui's voice from the speaker.

"H-He's with me. Is something the-"

"We l-lost (Y/N)!! We can't find her anywhere and she's not answering her phone!! Does she happen to be with you?!", Asui interrupted once more with a lot of worry from her voice.