When You and Him Play A Horror Game

(A/N: Requested by SkinnyRetard [This user requested the game exclusively for this scenario too :D] and this is my first time writing this sort of scenario so please bare with me. I hope you all enjoy and happy reading! :D)

PHOTO : I think this is from Season 3 of the BNHA anime '^^

...

*knock**knock*

"(Y/N)-chan, may I come in?"

I saw Midoriya, my cute freckled boyfriend, peeking from my bedroom door in his baby blue hoodie that says blue in Kanji.

I stopped what I was doing when I heard his response and automatically smiled.

"Oh, Izuku! Of course, you can, silly!", I said and giggled before giving him a big warm hug, "Never thought you would pay a visit today. My mom answered the door for you, huh? Hehe"

He nodded with a smile and hugged me in his arms in return before kissing the side of my face delicately and enter my bedroom.

"Yep! And, umm, I just feel like visiting you, that's all. I mean, we can't go on a date today because of the heavy rain", Midoriya said and looked outside my bedroom window, "...so I thought that maybe I could spend time with you at your house, h-haha".

"Aww, that's sweet of you! In fact, we had the same thought!", I said and giggled, "Although, I was thinking of spending time with you at your place".

"Maybe next time! B-Besides, my mom is in the middle of a Zumba session with one of our next door neighbors right now", Midoriya responded and chuckled.

I laughed and I can already imagine Midoriya's mom grooving out with an adorable smile in her face by now.

"Anyways, what are you up to? Wait...is that a VR headset?"

I looked back at my VR headset and replied, "Yep, yep! My uncle sent it to me today as a gift so I am going to test it out by playing this game!".

I carefully connected the VR headset to my PC and got the motion grips calibrated which serve will as the arms.

"That looks amazing! I never tried VR before", Midoriya said and sat on my bed, "Is this your first time?".

"Nah, I already had my VR experience before with an older model but too bad it broke down", I said and sighed.

"I see, but how is your first time experiencing it? Is it amazing~?", Midoriya commented and question with an excited smile on his face.

I perked my head upwards like I am looking up at the sky even though I can't see anything at the moment.

"I got motion sick during my first one hour of playing a VR game but as I kept playing, I gotten used to it", I said and laughed before I put the VR headset on then suddenly, my expression lifted up when the game finally started, "Ooh~! Here we goo!".