When He's Clingy (16K Followers Special)

(A/N : Here is yet another lovely scenario for you guys but this is to commemorate on hitting 16k followers so yeah, thank you guys so much once again for following me and reading my stories! I never thought I would get this far and also receive so much good feedback, it really means a lot! So I hope you guys enjoy once again and those who are reading my other BNHA boyfriend scenario books, they will also have a 16k followers special scenario too so check those out! Happy reading! :3)

Photo : From BNHA Season 4, Episode 3 (I actually love that part on the episode. So adorbs~! x3)

...

We all know that THE Midoriya Izuku is an adorable but also a determined cinnamon roll that you will ever meet in your life, right?

Well, last week with him was quite interesting that I think his cuteness meter or perhaps, charm has increased and my heart strings keep getting pulled every second. (A/N : Midoriya used Charm, it's Super Effective // SLAPPED)

Reason? Seeing him being clingy. 

He's like a teddy bear that wants to be a hugged or a cute baby who wants attention and this has got be a new side of Midoriya since he's a bit shy sometimes to show this much affection towards me.

Morning (10 minutes before Homeroom)

I checked my watch since Midoriya isn't here yet inside the classroom.

He did state in his text message that he has an emergency in his apartment and told me to go ahead but that was only fifteen minutes ago.

"Good morning, (Y/N)!", Iida said and fixed his glasses, "This is unusual. Where's Midoriya-kun?".

"Hey, Iida", I replied to the megane boy and sighed, "He's not yet here. I just hope everything is okay back in his place. Can't help but worry".

I jumped when Kirishima popped out of nowhere and decided to join in the conversation since he just arrived.

He noticed my reaction and started to laugh.

"Haha, your reaction is priceless, (Y/N)!", Kirishima joke and patted my shoulder, "Ahem, sorry about that. Anyways, Midoriya had an emergency to take care off?".

I nodded at the red headed boy with a worried smile before getting up from my desk.

"Yep, that's what he said", I said and smiled at them before going to the classroom door, "I'll just something to drink at the vending machine, guys. I'll be back"

I got out of the classroom and jog all the way to the vending machine that is already stored with a bunch of new flavors of cold coffee, sodas, and juices but -

"(Y/N)-chan!!"

I stopped at my tracks and turned around to see my freckled boyfriend running towards me with beads of sweat rolling down his forehead.

I smiled and waved at him before he would wave back to me as well.

He stopped right in front of me and panted while wiping his sweat.

"G-Good morning, (Y/N)-chan!", Midoriya said while panting and sat on a nearby bench that is close to the water cooler.

He tried to find his handkerchief or maybe a towel from his bag but he couldn't seem to find it just by looking at his expression. 

I frowned and decided to help him out because thankfully, I have an extra handkerchief with me in case my usual handkerchief gets dirty or something.