When You Kiss His Cheek

NOTE: No photo as of the moment but it will be followed up soon, thanks~!

"Bye guys!"

Class ended and it went by pretty fast since today was actually quite fun.

I don't know why but maybe it's because All-Might created a challenging game for us of King of the Hill during his class or maybe it's because one of the boys tried to prank Mineta by Kaminari dressing up as a pretty girl (of course, us girls had to put make up on him) and try to convince him on a date while trying so hard to be a girl (but he can't really hold his laughter).

Okay, maybe I'll just pick the second option since that one was really hilarious.

"Good-bye, Midoriya and (Y/N)! ", Iida said and smiled at us.

"See you tomorrow!", Uraraka said and smiled.

Midoriya nodded with a grin and waved back.

"See you guys!", was all he said before carrying his backpack, "Ready, (Y/N)-chan?".

I just finished double checking the contents inside my backpack before wearing it.

"Yep, ready to go!", I said and held his hand.

Midoriya blushed from the contact but smiled adorably.

"Aww~!!"

"Aghh, so luckyyy...!"

We both blushed but smiled shyly from our classmate's responses and exited the classrooms hand-in-hand.

...

Minutes after Midoriya and I exited the school, we decided to stop by at a crepe shop since I felt a bit hungry.

"Welcome! What would you like?", said the female employee.

"We'll just get one big crepe to share", Midoriya said and pointed at the latest offer that crepe has been selling since last week.

The employee nodded and since it was prepared on the food display, she carefully gave it to my freckled boyfriend with a smile.

"Here you are!", the female employee said, "I hope you guys have a great date~!".

Both of us blushed from her response but we ended up chuckling.

"T-Thanks!", Midoriya replied and bowed politely.

I looked over to my cute boyfriend and I can't help but giggle at his shyness.

I was about to pay half but Midoriya said it his treat since I made him cookies last time so it's way of returning the favor.

"Hmm, where to sit..."

There are no signs of customers so we get to sit anywhere we want.

"L-Let's sit over there!", he said as he pointed a table next to a wall filled with cute doodles.

I nodded with a smile and followed him suit.

As we sat down, Midoriya carefully held the crepe with his hands and made sure its between us.

"I never seen a crepe this big", I said and laughed.

"Same here, haha", Midoriya said, "Shall we eat, (Y/N)-chan?".

I nodded again but happily and when we took our very first bite, we thought at that moment we went to the land of sweets.

"T-This is..."

"...delicious!!"

We smiled and indulged the flavor for a few minutes before we take more bites.

As he observed how happy I was when I ate the crepe with him, he couldn't help but smile and look at me as we ate.

"Mmm, I haven't had a crepe for a long time!", I commented and looked back at him.

Midoriya flinched since he's been looking at me for a while without me noticing so before he could say anything at all, I kissed his cheek affectionately.

He can feel his heart jump from the soft contact from his cheek and slowly, his cheeks turned a bit red with shyness.

"Thank you so much for this, Izuku~!", I said and kissed his other cheek.

"Y-You're welcome, cupcake!", Midoriya replied and rubbed one of his red cheeks shyly while smiling cutely, "I'm really happy that you enjoy it".