When He Kisses Your Cheek

Note: There's no photo yet but it will followed up so enjoy! ^_^

"Here you go, Izuku!"

I finally got back from the kitchen since I was preparing a nice snack and refreshments for my freckled boyfriend - who stopped writing on his notebook for our homework.

"Oh, isn't that...", Midoriya said as he noticed the food from the tray I'm holding.

I nodded with a bright smile and replied, "Yep, my mom's chocolate chip cookies recipe but only this time, I baked them just for you".

His eyes sparkled and he questioned, "R-Really? For me?".

I giggled and nodded once more towards my freckled boyfriend and placed down the tray on the coffee table.

"Of course, Izuku!", I said and poured the refreshments on his glass which is a pitcher of fresh milk, "I put all my heart and soul to make it and I made a bunch of them so both of us could share together".

Since the aroma of the cookies was so pleasant and warm, this left 

"W-Wow, it looks delicious!", he said and smiled at me, "Is it a good time to eat it?".

"Sure, by all means, haha", I said and grabbed a cookie from the plate, "Both of us should take a break from our math homework".

He nodded at my suggestion and replied, "You're right, 'cause I think it's slowly draining my brain".

We both laughed and once Midoriya took a bite from the cookies I made, I could've sworn I saw his eyes sparkle.

"D-Delicious!", he said and closed his eyes while indulging the food, "You actually mastered her recipe!".

I nodded happily and took a bite as well from the cookie.

"Uh huh! It actually took me three tries for me to get this right", I said and swallowed, "I don't know if you notice but I added white choco chips".

His eyes widened and when he doubled check the cookies, he was smiling at me cutely.

"You're right", Midoriya said and swallowed his cookie, "So it's the improvised version, huh?".

"Yep, you could said that actually", I said and laughed, "I like the way you describe it".

Our conversation went on and on as we shared the cookies I baked and after some time, the plate became empty.

"Ahh, I love your cookies, (Y/N)-chan!", he said and drank some milk, "It was really sweet and soft just like you, haha".

My expression lighten after hearing Midoriya's touching words and without noticing, he got closer to me and gently kissed my cheek with a smile.

"T-Thank you so much for this!", he said and smiled shyly at me like he's the most precious boy I ever seen, "I love you...!".

He kissed my cheek again but with more affection and this really made my cheeks glow red.

Oh my goodness, why does he have to be this precious?! >///<