When You and Him Make Up

Photo: I really don't know who made this beautiful art so I'm terribly sorry! But I found it in this website. If you guys know who made this, please let me know so I can mention their name here. Thanks and much appreciated! T_T

LINKhttps://wall.alphacoders.com/big.php?i=1062102

....

It's been a few days ever since Midoriya and I have fought and both of us didn't have the guts to face each other the day after, which is surprisingly a school day of all days in general.

We get to see each other get out of our houses just to go to school but the moment we saw each other, it was awkward. 

So awkward that we stared into each other's eyes like we are mentally debating ourselves who would speak first or if we should speak at all.

Although, I didn't bother saying anything since I'm still hurt but Midoriya on the other hand, said good morning to me but the way he was smiling was not his usual smile that he always showing me every time we go to school together but a smile he's trying to force out so he can make things less awkward between us.

I wish I could smile at him but I only gave him a slight nod with a neutral expression and just went ahead by running past him so I can get to the station early because for some reason, I felt like crying.

Midoriya knew at that moment that I am still hurt from his sudden yelling which is very unlike him when it comes to us being together all the time.

I mean, we argue just a bit but only when we debate during the discussion of heroes and especially with the uses of battle tactics. 

But with a big fight like this? Heck, who knew it would bring both of us down in an instant like we've been body slammed from a wrestling match.

Day after day, our exchanges between us kept going and our classmates and friends are really worried about us.

Normally, our classmates in Class 1-A would always cheer us on or tease us whenever it's vacant time but now that they've noticed that we had this big argument, well, it made things a bit more awkward too.

The girls were comforting me and telling me that it's normal for couples to fight, even though Midoriya told me before that he was afraid of us having an argument which is already happened.

The boys were comforting Midoriya and tried to cheer him up during break time.

And surprisingly, in Bakugou's case, well, I thought he wouldn't really care about our relationship or anything since...he's Bakugou after all!

But on the third day of Midoriya and I not facing each other, Bakugou was a bit worried.

His expression was not that obvious at first but since I've known him so long, I can tell from his eyes and he actually admitted right in front of my face.

Mini-Flashback

"Tch, that damn Deku", Bakugou said and sighed before cracking his knuckles, "If he doesn't make up with you and he's being a coward about it, I'm going to talk some sense to him for being a bad boyfriend!"

"E-Eh, no! He's not a bad boyfriend! This is between the two of us!", I replied and frowned, "Katsuki, please. It just so happened so suddenly. Besides, this is our first fight after all and I am thinking of a way to talk things out with him. Why are you making this a big deal-"

"BECAUSE I'M WORRIED ABOUT YOU, YOU IDIOT!"

I gasped from his sudden outburst but slowly, he calmed down by leaving out a long sigh and just patted my head softly.