When You and Him Go To A Haunted House (Halloween Special 2019)

Photo : From the official BNHA merchandise (Halloween ver.)

(A/N: Phew, finally. Here's the Halloween special scenario for Midoriya Izuku Boyfriend Scenarios! Originally, this was suppose to be posted on 31st of October along with the Halloween special for the Todoroki one but unfortunately, I ran out of time to finish both of them at the same time. So that being said, I decided during the 31st of October that I'll finish Todoroki's first since it looks pretty long and upload the Midoriya one on the next day or two. So yeah, I'm kinda late since it's already November and I was in the middle of a three-day vacation after the 31st of October so sorry guys! But I made this scenario longer for you guys to enjoy to make up from posting this late. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy and belated Happy Halloween! 🎃✨)

...

"Awooo~!!"

"...b-brains..."

"Blooodd...."

Its finally the end of October and boy am I excited since everyone in U.A. has been looking forward to this holiday for a long time, Halloween.

Although, since Cementoss wasn't able to conduct his class last week, we had no choice but to have a special class with him before we attend U.A's official Halloween costume party.

But thankfully, it was only half an hour since Cementoss wanted to cut it short just for today so that we could all prepare for the party that will be held tonight.

I can remember one of my classmate's reactions after witnessing Cementoss's kindness and I remember Kaminari hugging him which is really funny.

Anyways, after several hours passed during preparation, night time has fallen and we finally had our costumes on.

My costume was almost last minute since I made it all by myself but in the end, it looks nicely done.

So what I'm going for this year is a female ghost because it matches my quirk since I can levitate myself.

I checked myself in the mirror and my makeup was a simple Halloween make-up and I had to thank Yaoyorozu for helping me.

I smiled and before I could take a mirror selfie and send it to my mom, my phone vibrated.

I got it from my bag and it turns out I received a cute text message from my freckled boyfriend.

« Izuku-kun💚 »

"Hey, cupcake! Are you already in the U.A. gymnasium?"
6:30pm
Read

I smiled after reading his text and immediately replied.

« Me »

"Yep, but I'm in the restroom. Have you just arrived?"
6:31pm
Sent

« Izuku-kun💚 »

"Yeah~! I'm with Iida-kun right now actually. Let's meet at the buffet area, I really can't wait to see you (๑'ㅂ'๑)"
6:30pm
Read

I nodded with a grin and decided not reply anymore after I checked myself out in front of the mirror.

Once I got out, the music is now playing some Billie Eilish songs and I automatically boped my head to the beat since I've been listening to these for the past few days because of Jirou's playlist.

All of the students around me have fantastic costumes on and as I passed by, some of them greeted me with smiles and sometimes surprising me with their scares.