When You and Him Makeout (15K Followers Special)

Photo : From Boku no Hero Academia Anime (Season 1)

(A/N: Well...*blushes - just like Deku in the preview photo - after writing the scenario*. At first, this was suppose to be a regular scenario but now that I put some "creative" effort on making this scenario for the cinnamon roll, I decided that this will be my 15k Followers special for this book since I need more time to write the Halloween Special for both Midoriya and Todoroki Boyfriend Scenarios. So sit back, relax, grab a pillow or maybe tissues, and enjoy this story because I made this longer and enjoyable for you guys *hides under the covers with my Pikachu plush*. A-Ahem, happy reading! *bows*)

...

It's another day in U.A. and Midoriya asked me out on another date after school.

It was a great time for him to ask since we were able to go through our hectic schedule this week so I accepted it without a second thought.

"Finally~! Tomorrow is a weekend!", I said before stretching my arms.

"I agree, (Y/N)-chan. But it was worth learning for it, am I right?", Midoriya said, turning to me with a smile.

I giggled and nodded agreement before holding his hand - which in return made him smile cutely and squeezed my hand after the contact.

"So where are we heading, hero~?", I asked him and giggled.

"Oh, that. I'm actually thinking, haha", Midoriya replied and blushed after he heard me calling him "hero", "Let's look around and maybe if any of us see anything, we'll go there straight away".

I nodded in agreement and both of us started our little scavenger hunt on where to stop by for our mini-after school date.

TIME SKIP (Brought you by All-Might dancing to Carameldansen - omg, what am I thinking? haha xD)

It was good thing we strolled around a bit because apparently it was coincidental that I nearly forgot to buy something for the house so Midoriya took me to a nearby Family Mart that just happen to be close to a milkshake cafe.

"Wow! I never seen this cafe before", Midoriya said and looked at the milkshake cafe that is completely decorated with pastel colors and cute doodles that gives off a warm and fuzzy feeling for the customers.

But I, on the other hand, was kinda shocked since I knew this cafe was opened for like a month now and that gave me an idea in mind.

"Why don't we hangout here instead right after my shopping here?", I suggested and pointed at the cafe, "I really recommend to try out their milkshakes here!".

"You mean, you've been here before?", Midoriya asked and scratched the back of his neck.

I nodded happily and kissed his cheek - which made him smile shyly and hug my arm.

"Yeah, with Momo and Jirou! We almost had the urge to buy another one from the last time we got here", I said and laughed to myself, "I remember Momo's reaction, she really wanted to buy another so badly and stay longer but Jirou wanted all of us to get going before it gets dark".

Midoriya laughed after listening to my story before we bought head inside Family Mart to buy the stuff I need for the house and later on, proceed inside the milkshake cafe.

"Welcome, love birds!"

I laughed at the nickname they gave us and I can sense Midoriya mumbling to himself again while hugging my arm.

"You're both in luck because for today's special...", the female employee said and brought a flyer from her pocket, "Our cafe highly recommends this a "2-in-1 Milkshake" that is exclusive for couples!".