When He Turns Into A Child (17K Followers Special)

(A/N: Requested by HannahStanley9. Phew, finally! An update for our green and determined cinnamon roll is here just for you guys! Sorry for the late notice since I was having a bit of hard time deciding what to write next. Normally, before when I started my Todoroki boyfriend scenarios, I always follow the scenario sequence of my Levi Boyfriend Scenario but then I ended up not following it and made a different sequence, haha. That aside, I'm glad I made up my mind on writing this for the next scenario and also this is to commemorate my milestone for achieving 17k followers!! *brings out the confetti popper and unleashes it* Thank you guys so much for following me and also for the kind messages you've sent me! I'm happy to have friendly, nice and beautiful readers so bless you guys!  So as always, I hope you all enjoy and happy reading! :D)

NOTE: This scenario is very long and to be honest, I never thought I would write this long but my apologies for that! HAHA. I guess this is for making up for not updating since March 14 '^^

Photo : from Boku No Hero Academia Anime (Season 1)

...

??? POV

'E-EH?! W-Why I do feel shorter?'

The little boy started to get from the ground since he was left unconscious for five minutes and he tried to recall what just happen, but not a single thing came to him - like he was knocked out or bumped into a wall.

He scratched his head and the moment he saw his own hands, it became smaller.

'E-Even my hands?', he thought to himself, 'W-Wait a minute. That student from the park earlier...'.

He looked down on his body and his feet which are now small as well before his eyes began to widen with surprise.

'O-Oh no...', he thought and tried to calm himself down by having deep breaths, 'Then again, this is a bad timing too. Break time is on-going and my angel is waiting for me at Lunch-Rush. G-Gosh, what do I do? What do I do? Think, Izuku-'

His thoughts stopped when the door of the boy's restroom so he quickly ran back inside the cubicle.

'I need to contact her quick'

Your POV

I patiently waited for my freckled boyfriend to arrive here but for some reason, 10 minutes had passed and he still hasn't come back.

I fiddled my thumbs and tried not to worry since this is Midoriya we're talking about.

Something like this happen before so I'm sure he'll come back.

Then again, I can't help but worry.

'Maybe I should message him just in case-'

The moment that thought crossed my mind, my phone rang and I immediately checked who's calling by reading the Caller ID.

"I-Izuku...", I said and my heart raised before I completely answered it, "Hello?".

"Ah, there! Thank goodness!"

Eh? 

That's odd, the voice doesn't sound like my freckled boyfriend but more like a cute child speaking to me instead.

How did he picked up my boyfriend's phone?

Wait, is he in the middle of fighting a villain or something and the little boy, who is talking to me right now, is the victim?