When You and Him Spend Time in Christmas (Christmas Special 2019)

(A/N: This is requested by CDmidnight. Here's the very first Christmas Special for this book and happy holidays to each and every one of you guys! I hope you guys receive presents this year and spend quality time with your friends and families!)

Photo : @9thoneforall from Twitter

Link : https://twitter.com/9thoneforall/status/1070412449457803265

...

Ah, Christmas.

Everyone's wonderful time of the year has finally arrived and every where I go, I'm seeing a lot of people buying gifts to their friends and loved ones.

Not only that, stores, malls and even the market places I've been to year after year are always crowded with a lot of people because of the crazy 50% discounts and it made me remember the time where I nearly got lost in this huge mall with my friends from middle school because of this.

Then again, buying those stuff with a good bargain by going through that risky situation is worth it like training to became a stronger hero just like any pro hero.

Anyways, back to the present.

"(Y/N)~! The Midoriya family's batch is finished!"

My mom came out of the kitchen and showed me her freshly baked Christmas cookies for Midoriya and his mom.

I smiled looking at the cookies after I finished fixing my Christmas sweater and went towards my mom to retrieve it.

"Okay! I'll head there now!", I said and took the cookies from her.

"Eh? Excited to see Izuku, (Y/N)? Hehe~", my mom teased and giggled.

My cheeks glowed and I only smiled shyly before I kissed her and my dad, who is trying to adjust the Christmas decorations hanging on the wall.

...

I gently knocked on the door of Midoriya's apartment and patiently waited outside their doorstep.

Then after a few seconds, the one who answered was none other than my freckled boyfriend, Midoriya Izuku, and he's wearing a Christmas sweater too!

"(Y/N)-chan!", Midoriya automatically greeted me before he gave me a hug, "Merry Christmas!".

"Haha, Merry Christmas, Izuku!", I greeted back before half hugging him since I'm holding the cookies, "Cookie delivery! My mom made these for you and your mom".

He let go of me gently and when he saw the cookies on one of my hands, he smiled cutely and kissed my lips.

"Thank you so much, my angel", Midoriya said and got the Christmas cookies from me, "I'll give these to my mom then if you are free right now, um...".

I raised a brow and I can see his cheeks slowly glowing with a hint of red but he was smiling shyly.

"...want to spend time together?", he asked and giggled, "You see, I was thinking-"

"Sure!!"

His eyes sparkled after hearing my response and this made him go inside just to give my mom home-made cookies to his mom.

"Mom, I'll just take (Y/N)-chan out on a Christmas date!"

"What, (Y/N)? Wait, I need to give these Christmas cookies to her! It's for her and her family!"