When You and Him Boop Each Other's Noses (22K+ Followers Special)

(A/N: We just reached the 22K Followers milestone so we did it, guys! Give yourselves a pat on the shoulder and I'll give you all virtual hugs, hehe *virtual hugs*.

Thank you all so much once again for following me and enjoying my written works and also for being patient with me since my update speed is not as the same as before due to my busy schedule so I'm glad to hear that you guys understand what I'm going through.

So that being said, here's a special scenario for ya'll and I hope you all enjoy this latest scenario of everyone's favorite brocolli boy. Happy reading!)

Note: This is before the Training Camp arc so right after this scenario, you and Midoriya will now be living in Heights Alliance dormitory so keep that in mind ;D

Photo: I really don't know who made this beautiful art so I'm terribly sorry! But I found it from Pinterest. If you guys know who made this, please let me know so I can mention their name here. Thanks and much appreciated! T_T

Link : https://www.pinterest.ph/pin/567031409335357223/

...

Morning

"Good morning, Midoriya!"

"O-Oh, (Y/N)-chan! Good morning! You're a bit early today, haha!"

Another week has passed once again and training camp is almost closer than all of us in Class 1-A and also B would think!

Midoriya and I are really excited but then again, we have written exams to take on first aside from the physical exams.

Then again, I do believe that we can do this if we can put all our mind to it!

"I hope you didn't wait long, I was trying to find something in my room", Midoriya said and giggled shyly, "...you should have knocked so my mom would let you in at least".

"Nah, it's okay. I didn't wait too long or anything, hehe", I said and gently booped his nose, "Boop~!".

His eyes widened from my sudden gesture and his cheeks began to blush with the hue of pink.

"H-Huh? Haha, why did you touch my nose, (Y/N)-chan?", Midoriya questioned innocently and laughed, "Is there something on my nose?".

I shook my head with a playful smile and booped his nose again.

"Nope, this is another way of showing affection to your loved one, Izu-kun~", I replied and giggled before booping his nose again, "Booop~".

Midoriya laughed at my playful but affectionate gesture before giving me a big hug and kiss on the forehead.

"Haha, you're so adorable, (Y/N)-chan. Come on, let's head to the station before we miss our train!"

Short Break During Class

"Sorry, I have an errand to run for Principal Nezu so I'll dismiss you guys early!"

"Okay, Midnight-sensei!"

Out of nowhere, Midnight was summoned by Principal Nezu for some odd reason so since our class with her is cut short for now, we decided to chill here at our classroom and patiently wait for our next subject.

Half of the boys just sat down on their school desks talking and browsing through their phones, except I can see Kirishima and Bakugou having themselves an arm wrestling match while the other half of the boys were cheering and watching who would win.

As for the girls, they're randomly doing their on things like for example, Yaoyorozu is reading a novel or Ashido watching a dance video on her phone.