When He Blushes

(NOTE : You and Midoriya are already in U.A. plus you already learned that Midoriya has One for All which will be later explained as you go along with the story, enjoy~!)

"Hah...hah....I can make it!"

Finally, after two years that passed by, I finally got into U.A. for my highschool life!

I already been through my entrance examination a few weeks ago and it was really massive and worth experiencing.

And a soon as I got the results, I managed to get in and my parents were very happy and proud of me - especially my dad.

'I'm so proud of you, dear!'

'Your journey of becoming a pro hero is just the beginning. Don't rush and just keep moving forward at a steady pace, (Y/N)'

Just remembering my parent's words made smile.

What caught me by surprise is that Midoriya managed to enter the examination for U.A and got in as well - with the quirk that he received from All-Might.

How did I know you ask?

Well, I accidentally walked into their conversation at the beach when I tried to ran after my dog - who escaped from it's leash - and boy, it was awkward as heck.

Both Midoriya and a skinny blonde hair man, who actually happens to be All-Might, were really shocked and cannot seem to come up with an excuse since I heard their conversation about All-Might training Midoriya to become a hero worthy for offering his quirk.

The two of them had no choice but to explain and told me not to tell anyone about it which I automatically accepted for both Midoriya especially All-Might's sake.

Anyways, back to the present, I already experienced a week after my first day and so far, it was fun.

Midoriya and I got to be classmates again including our other childhood friend who also became my classmate since elementary and junior highschool, Bakugou.

Oh my goodness, just hearing his name would make your mind go boom boom.

I ran as fast as I can since the train is about to meet it's next station.

But after exerting a little bit of effort, I finally got inside the train and the door closed but -

'Yikes, its crowded!'

Man, so much for getting here but its okay.

As long as I got a train going to U.A, it's fine by me.

I just need to deal with this for a bit longer.

I sighed and the moment, I turned to my left, I recognized someone beside me who was dozing off while holding the train handles which is none other than -

"Ah, Izuku!"

The moment I spoke up, he was already wide awake with surprise and he faced me automatically.

His eyes widened and I can see his cheeks turning red.

"OH, (Y-Y-Y/N)! G-Good morning!!", he said with a lot of stutter and waved while bowing his head a bit.

I smiled and couldn't help but why is he is so jumpy first thing in the morning.

"Slept late?", I asked and giggled, "You were dozing off, haha".

His cheeks turned more red but he nodded rapidly.

"Y-Yeah! I ended up studying too late, h-hahaha", he said and laughed.

I chuckled from his adorable demeanor and before I could say anything else, the person beside me was pushed by another and that person ended up pushing me which made me lean against Midoriya's body completely.

"O-Oh my gosh! Izuku, I'm sorry if I-"

"I-I-It's fine!!", Midoriya exclaimed and covered his face which is completely red now, "I m-mean, I don't mind if we're this close because the train is crowded and...-"

Midoriya looked like a tomato and he muttered on and on which was already caught by the attention of people near us.

"Is everything okay, Izu-"

"Y-Y-Yeah!!! I'm fine, (Y/N)!! T-Thank you for your concern!"

I guess you could say that broccoli boy became a red broccoli.