When You See Him Shirtless (100K Reads Special)

(A/N : This is taken place the day before when Class 1-A had a swim hangout at U.A's school pool from Season 3. Wow, this book reached 100k reads - well, actually it's 103k already but this scenario is technically for celebrating the book's 100k reads milestone so there, haha. Also, I'm receiving some good feedback too from one of my followers and readers so thank you so much guys for reading and enjoying this book! I'll do my best to create more quality scenarios for you guys and I apologize in advance if I take long too update because of my schedule and such! Enjoy the scenario and have a great day! :D)

Photo : BNHA Season 3

...

"48...49...and...50!!"

I stopped doing squats and panted afterwards before let myself lay on the comfy floor mat.

I inhaled and exhaled before I rolled myself against the floor so I can get my phone from the table. 

I reached out for it and pressed the check box so I can check it to confirm that I managed to finished my one set of 50 squats.

"Alright, I need to do another 50 squats to make it 100-"

*RING*

I nearly gasped when my phone rang out loud and vibrated on my hand at the same time that my heart nearly burst.

'Geez, I got jumpscared by my own phone', I thought to myself and laughed, 'And ironically, it's Izuku calling. If it was Bakugou, then I would've been scared because I accidentally brought home his pencil'.

I pressed the green answer call button and hover my phone's speaker close to my ear.

"Hello, Izuku", I greeted him and smiled.

"(Y/N)-chan! Hi! Are you busy right now?", Midoriya greeted and questioned.

I thought of it for a moment but then when I remembered the list of exercise I wanted to do today, I sighed sadly but then again I want to hang out with my cute boyfriend.

"Oh, well, about that, I'm working out right now but-"

"Oh perfect!", Midoriya interrupted me but when he realized that he did, he chuckled awkwardly, "Oops, sorry if I interrupted. It's just...I-I get excited about the perfect timing but a-anyways! I was about to ask if you want to work out with me but in the beach! That's where I train and even afternoon jogs plus we get to taste the fresh air and we can...".

He stopped his words there before he laughed nervously.

"...we can also take a stroll or swim together after so we can rejuvenate our bodies and at the same time, have fun. W-What do you say, my angel?", Midoriya finished.

My eyes sparkled at his fantastic idea so I nodded excitedly and said, "That sounds great! I'd love to!".

"Yay, then it's another date! Well, a fitness date if I'm going to call it, haha", Midoriya said and laughed at his own joke.

TIME SKIP (Brought by Bakugou working at Wendy's - Bakugou : *notices the audience and identifies as you guys as the customers so he become a bit flustered and tries to satisfy you guys* "Dammit, I need to say something...Is there anything you want in the menu, r-readers?")

After Midoriya picked me from my place and travelling together, we finally made it to our destination which is Dagobah Municipal Beach Park and this was also the time where I learned that he got his quirk from All-Might - well, which was an accident. (Refer to When He Blushes scenario in case you guys forgotten about it or those who are new here :D)