When He Turns Into A Half-Inu / Dog (18K Followers Special)

(A/N: This scenario is to commemorate for reaching 18K followers so thank you guys so much for the follow and for the support! I really appreciate the feedback and reading your comments which made me smile and laugh. I will continue to do my best to provide you guys more scenarios despite my schedule and etc. So I hope you all enjoy this guys and happy reading! ^_^) 

Photo: I really don't know who made this beautiful art so I'm terribly sorry! But I found it from Pinterest. If you guys know who made this, please let me know so I can mention their name here. Thanks and much appreciated! T_T

Link : https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/438678819947230942/

...

TIME CHECK : 8:30 PM

*RING*

I stopped brushing my hair when my phone started ringing which is kind of unusual since I don't usually get phone calls at night.

It could be a good sign, bad sign or...a surprise.

Of course, I didn't want to leave it ringing all night before I go to bed so I reached out for my phone that is laid flat on my bedside end table.

When I checked out to see who it was, I read Midoriya's name on the Caller ID and it made me smile.

Maybe he wanted to say goodnight to me or something?

I shrug the thought and answered the phone.

"Hello-"

"(Y-Y/N)-chan! C-Can I sleep at your p-place tonight?!"

I raised a brow and replied, "Right now? Sure but why so sudden, Izuku? And why do you sound so-"

"P-Please! I got permission from my mom and she completely trusts you so it's fine!", Midoriya said in a worried tone, "I n-need you".

My heart is beating fast from the sudden tension so I nodded and replied, "Okay, okay. You can sleepover at my place-"

With that, he hanged up which left me confused and also worried since the tone of his voice was filled with panic.

...

*knock knock*

I heard my front door being knocked which is the go signal for me to get downstairs so I can open it for my freckled boyfriend.

Once I arrived, I immediately opened the door and it revealed Midoriya but for some reason he is covering himself with a blanket while holding an umbrella since it's raining.

"(Y/N)-chan!", Midoriya exclaimed and immediately closed his umbrella before he hugged me tight.

I can feel my cheeks getting hot from his sudden affection but I didn't mind at all.

Still, it is very rare to see Midoriya this forward again.

"W-Woah, good evening to you too, haha!", I said and hugged him back, "What happened to you? And why the sudden sleepover of all times?".

He didn't let go of me and the next thing I knew is that he licked my cheek out of nowhere.

"A-AH! I'M SORRY, (Y/N)-CHAN!!", Midoriya said and wiped my cheek that he just licked with his thumb, "H-How embarrassing, I'm sorry you had to see that. I was suppose to kiss your cheek, not lick it".

I blushed brighter after what just happened but before I could say anything at all, I notice something weird on his head under the blanket and it looked like...ears? Animal ears to be specific.