When He's Sick

Photo : From BNHA Season 2 (Stain Arc)

...

I sat on my couch with Sero while waiting for Midoriya to arrive for our group study which was Iida's idea apparently so all of us could strategize together for All-Might's group assessment test tomorrow for his class.

"Hmm, it's been fifteen minutes already", Iida said and sighed, "I wonder what happen to Midoriya-kun, do you know?".

I shook my head and checked my message conversation from him which has no recent text available.

"Maybe traffic-Oh wait, you guys practically are neighbors, right?", Sero said and looked at me.

"Yeah, haha. He's actually nearby but-"

♪ (Y/N)-chan~! ♪

I heard my new phone ringtone from the coffee table and I can feel my cheeks glowing red now that these two heard my boyfriend's voice.

"Wow, that's Midoriya's voice, wasn't it?", Sero said and nudged my shoulder, "Sweet, you guys are really hitting it off. I'm happy for you!".

"Agreed! Continue to cherish each other's company!", Iida said and smiled like father, "I'm sure you guys will have a beautiful future together and I can see it just seeing how much Midoriya-kun cares about you".

"Guys...", I said in awe and smiled, "Thank you so much for the support".

They smiled back before I could turn my attention towards my phone.

It looks like it's a text message from Midoriya and it says -

"What? Sick?!"

Sero spit out the water he was drinking and Iida's eyebrows rose.

"Sick? Who's sick?", Iida questioned.

I frowned and sighed before replying, "Maybe we should do this some other time. It looks like Midoriya is sick right now".

"Seriously? Well, I guess it can't be helped", Sero said and sighed, "But anyways, the assessment test is next week so nothing to worry about and...tell Midoriya to get well soon".

Both Iida and I agreed before we started cleaning the stuff that are plastered on the coffee table which is only our notebooks and pens.

...

After I see Sero and Iida off from my house, I decided to pay Midoriya a little visit so I can see how he is doing.

*knock knock*

"Hello? Miss Midoriya?"

I waited outside the Midoriya apartment and tapped my foot against the floor.

"(Y-Y/N)-chan?"

My eyes widened when I heard my freckled boyfriend's voice instead so I quickly hover my ear against their front door.

"Izu? Wait, why are you-"

The door suddenly opened which made my heart jump in an instant so I quickly take a few steps back.

I finally get to see my freckled boyfriend but he was wrapped himself with his own blanket and his face is a bit red.

"Hey, (Y/N)-chan, haha. My mom is not here at the moment, she went out to buy some groceries", Midoriya said and laughed weakly before coughing, "I'm sorry you had to see me like this. I've been like this since last night".

"L-Last night?", I questioned and sighed with worry, "But how are you now?".

He only gave me a "okay sign" and a cute but weak smile although he started coughing again.