When You and Him Celebrate White Day (White Day 2020 Special)

(A/N: Hey, guys! Here it is, my White Day 2020 Special, followers / readers! Again for those don't know, March 14 is the reverse Valentine's day where boys will give gifts to their lovers since on February 14 is the day girls give their chocolates to boys. Note that is a tradition followed by some Asian countries like Japan, China, South Korea and etc. Anyways, I did my best to make this scenario enjoyable you guys so happy reading, y'all! ^_^)

Photo : From BNHA Smash Rising Mobile Game

...

March 14.

Yep, March 14 has finally arrived and just seeing the male students running around the premises of U.A. like 1 hour before homeroom is going ballistic.

"Dude!! Were you able to give your girl a gift?"

"N-No, I didn't!! I'm freaking out right now man! I'm no good at picking out gifts for girls"

"Guys, calm down! Just buy them something they would like!"

"It doesn't matter if it should be girly or not. As long as it's from you it's fine"

"I agree with him"

"But dude, why are we joining these two? We don't have girlfriends!"

"Don't remind me, idiot!! You're killing my manly spirit here!!"

I continued to watch these group of boys discussing about White Day and giving gifts to girls and such.

I kinda feel bad for the other boys who can't relate to this occasion but I do hope they will one day.

"I feel you guys. I feel you! Huhu", Kaminari, who was with me the whole time, started to cry.

"There there, man", Kirishima said and patted his back, "I'm sure you'll have one someday".

Pikachu boy sniffed and just cried quietly on Kirishima's shoulder while Kirishima, on the other hand, was just looking at me with a smile.

"Midoriya sure is a lucky guy to have you, (Y/N)", Kirishima said and laughed whole-heartedly, "This will be your first White Day with him, right?".

I smiled at the shark boy and nodded.

"Yeah, but I think I'm the lucky one", I replied and giggled, "In fact, he's been so good to me since childhood and I love him about that".

Kirishima ruffled my hair and replied, "You know, if Midoriya had a box of UNO cards, he would give you the Reverse card, hahaha!".

I laughed and the shark boy continued his rambling, "Like one time, Midoriya kept mumbling on his desk of how lucky he is for you and-"

*RING*

My phone started ringing and vibrating inside my bag so I quickly checked who it was from.

"Oh, Izuku...", I said and smiled brightly.

"Speaking of you know who, answer it, (Y/N)!", Kirishima said and patted my shoulder, "I'll just be on my way now with Kaminari here. See ya!".

I pressed the green answer button and hover the speaker over my ear.

"Hello-"

"G-Good morning, (Y/N)!! Hi, are you school right now?!", Midoriya asked suddenly and he sounded like he's on a hurry.

I nodded and replied, "Yeah, and I just arrived actually, haha. Where are you-"

"W-Wait, can you do me a favor?", Midoriya interrupted and his breaths are slowly getting short each time.