When You and Him Go On A Date

(This is taken place a week after the Sports Festival arc)

It's been a week since Midoriya and I became a couple.

The whole Class 1-A knew about our relationship when Kirishima and Kaminadi saw us holding hands going home one time.

Midoriya and I became flustered after receiving some praise and congratulatory responses from our classmates and we were glad that they were happy about it.

"H-Hey, (Y/N)-chan!"

I stopped writing the stuff that we need to do for next week and looked to see a cute and red-faced Midoriya.

"Ah, Izuku~!", I said and smiled at my freckled boyfriend, "Ready to go?".

He nodded and carried his backpack before fixing his necktie.

"Yeah, I'm ready", he said and smiled back, "M-May I hold your hand?".

"Of course, you can. Feel free to hold it anytime", I said and giggled at his shy gesture, "I mean, we held hands when the whole class found out about our relationship".

He laughed and scratched the back of his neck before replying, "Oh my gosh, you're right. Hahaha, sorry and thank you".

I giggled once more and squeezed his hand with reassurance before we both exited the classroom hand-in-hand.

...

"U-Umm, (Y/N)-chan?"

I looked at my freckled boyfriend beside me who's face is still red up to now as we strolled towards our destination, which is the train station.

"You don't have any plans tomorrow, do you?", he questioned and tilted his head.

I shook my head and replied, "Nope, I'm totally free! Why do you-"

"Then let's go on a date tomorrow"

My eyes widened from his sudden request then Midoriya being an innocent and cute bean, noticed my reaction and became a bit flustered.

"O-Oh my goodness, am I bit too forward? I'm sorry!", he said and laughed nervously, "What I mean is...would you like to go on a date with me tomorrow?".

Even up to this day, his cuteness still lives within him.

"Sure, I would love to!", I replied and hopped with excitement, "But even with that forward statement, I'll still accept it, you know? Haha".

"R-Really?", he asked with an excited smile on his face, "Yay, I can't wait!".

He squeezed my hand and quickly kissed my lips.

"I'll make sure that we'll have a great first date, (Y/N)-chan!"

TIME SKIP (Next Day)

*ding dong*

"Coming!"

The next day came and I'm glad time passed by quickly because of my excitement.

I finally got ready for my very first date with my freckled boyfriend and after I grabbed my shoulder bag from the bed, I went outside my room.

As soon as I arrived downstairs, I saw my mom greeting Midoriya by the front door.

"Good day, Ms. (L/N)!", Midoriya greeted and bowed.

"Aww, hello Izuku! What brings you here?", my mom greeted him kindly.

The moment Midoriya saw me by the staircase, he waved at me with a wide smile.