When You and Him Watch A Horror Movie (Halloween Special 2020)

Alternative title : When You and Him Watch A Horror Movie Together But With A Twist

PHOTO : BNHA Anime (Season 1)

...

October 31st has finally arrived once again and thus, Halloween season is already starting now that the sky has gone darker.

Kids are trick or treating right now in our neighborhood with their spooky and cute costumes on and I even see this one guy who tried to scare them before giving them candy.

Anyway, Midoriya and I are going to have ourselves a Halloween date and planning didn't take long actually because I had an idea - which was actually a dare from Ashido.

He was really iffy about it at first when I told him about the pink girl's dare for our Halloween date and just when I was about to change it because of my concern for him, he obliged to it and told me that this would help him improve his bravery "a bit".

"We're here!"

"Y-Yep, (Y/N)-chan"

Both Midoriya and I arrived at our date destination which is actually a cemetery because according to Ashido's dare: I have to watch a horror movie with Midoriya in a cemetery and if we don't do it, then we'll have to relocate and watch the horror...

Both Midoriya and I arrived at our date destination which is actually a cemetery because according to Ashido's dare: I have to watch a horror movie with Midoriya in a cemetery and if we don't do it, then we'll have to relocate and watch the horror movie inside a local haunted house instead.

But hey, at least the cemetery is better than the haunted house so what could go wrong, right?

"Okay, let's sit over here by the staircase", I said as I looked around the cemetery.

"Y-Yeah! I think that's a good idea", Midoriya replied and looked up in the sky, "I just hope it doesn't rain. You brought your laptop after all and I'm worried it might get soaked".

I nodded and began to smile before I gently grabbed his hand and gave it an affectionate squeeze.

"Me too but the weather man said there will be no rain today", I replied while booting up my laptop, "...although, he stated that the there will be a chance of thick fog in our area".

"F-Fog? Uh oh, isn't that...concerning?", Midoriya said and gulped, "I mean, a villain might come out of nowhere and kidnap none of us...or worse b-but anyways! I'm sure it won't happen, right? We can fight them off like how we fought the League in USJ!".

Midoriya showed me a determined and brave face that is similar to All-Might's, making me smile and giggle at his response.

"And if ever you are in trouble, I'll save you, angel!", Midoriya said and grinned at me before kissing my lips, "I'm your hero after all".

"Of course, hehe. You're my hero, Izu-kun~", I replied and looked into his eyes before looking back to my laptop, "Shall we start? The movie is right here".

The broccoli boy nodded before wrapping one arm around my waist so he can pull me closer to him.

"Okay, here goes nothing", Midoriya said and silently prayed in his head, "This won't be as bad as the haunted house last time so...I think we can nail this dare together, too!".

I nodded in agree and replied, "When in doubt, plus ultra!".

That being said, I pressed the movie from the video player on my laptop and the movie started to play which is entitled, "(insert your fave / random horror movie here)".

...

Thirty five minutes had passed ever since my freckled boyfriend and I started watching this horror film and so far, everything seems fine once we began watching the film.

Although, there are times where we kept hearing birds chirping pretty loud behind us and even the crickets are making noises at a nearby tree which is giving us a bit of a chill but that doesn't stop us from watching the movie.

Midoriya showed a slight sign of fear from time to time but his facial expression kept neutral, like he's trying his best not to feel afraid.

I, on the other hand, is doing the same thing and there are times where him and I exchange comments about the little things in the movie just to distract ourselves from the creepy atmosphere.

"...looks like the bag is empty now", I said as I looked at the bag of popcorn that I prepared.

"O-Oh my gosh! I'm sorry! I'm sorry, I ate the last few pieces! I guess, I was trying not to feel afraid so I kept eating and-"

I kissed his lips just to calm him down a bit and even gave him a warm hug.

"It's okay, hehe. I have extra popcorn here in case something like this happens, no?", I said and brought out the other popcorn bag.

He sighed with relief before smiling at me and watched me as I opened the bag of popcorn.

"Mmm~", I commented while eating and watching the film before handing the bag to Midoriya, "Here, Izuku-kun! Have some more!".

"O-Oh, thank you, (Y/N)-chan-"

*JUMPSCARE*

"A-AAHH!"

"Y-YIKES! O-OH MY GOSH, THE POPCORN IS ABOUT TO FLY!"

Both of us screamed at the same time when the jumpscare from the movie appeared at that exact moment Midoriya thanked me and yes, we nearly spilled our second bag of popcorn.

"That was a big one. I thought I'm getting used to it after three or five jumpscares in the movie...", Midoriya commented and wiped his sweat before eating some more but his facial expression shifted when we noticed that the ambience changed around us.

I can feel myself getting shivers since the air seemed colder than before and I can see fog forming slowly around the gravestones.

"...it's starting to get foggy all of a sudden", I said and started holding myself so I can warm myself up, "No wonder it feels cold".

"Oh, you're feeling cold?! Hold on!"

Midoriya wrapped his arms around me and gave me kisses on my face to warm me up.

"How's this, (Y/N)-chan?", Midoriya said and snuggled against me, "Is this warm enough?".

I can feel my heart raise from his kind gesture but I nodded rapidly before my cheeks glowed with the hue of pink.

"Yeah, this is warm enough for me, hehe. Thank you, Izuku~", I replied and kissed him one of his freckled cheeks before wrapping my arms around his body too in return, "All that's missing is a warm drink like hot choco-"

"BOO!!"

"AAHH!"

"WOAHH!!"

Our moment was interrupted when something or someone touched our shoulders and screamed BOO directly on our ears.

"W-WHO GOES THERE-WAIT...."

"HUH?!"

As soon as we turned around to see who the culprit was of scaring us, it was none other than Ashido, Kaminari and Aoyama dressed in their Halloween costumes.

"HAHAHAHA! THAT WAS PRICELCESS!", Ashido commented and laughed.

"You guys should have seen your faces but then again, I kinda wish I would experience that with my future girlfriend BUT STILL IT WAS STILL FUNNY, HAHAHAHA!", Kaminari said and laughed along with the pink girl.

"Haha, oui! And I do hope you like our costumes! I made it myself with sparkles~", Aoyama replied and made a fabulous pose.

Midoriya and I looked at each other and sighed at the same time but then again, we were impressed that this was actually planned all along just to prank us in a place like this. Talk about a good preparation if you ask me, am I right?