When He's Jealous of The Little Things

(A/N: Here's another update for the green cinnamon roll and also I have a mini-announcement to make - for those who haven't seen my post, etc. I might be in a mini-hiatus starting tomorrow, which is May 11th until May 15th because during that week I think won't be able to upload anything due to my schedule being heavy during those following days. 

BUT! I might try to update on the 15th of May because I'm only busy in the morning during that time so there's a 50/50 chance that I will create and publish a scenario on that day. And there you have it, I hope you all understand what I am going through guys but I am still doing my best to provide you quality scenarios as always for you guys! Happy reading and enjoy some Jellyzuku goodness-I mean, what? Hehe ^///^)

PHOTO : from BNHA Anime (Season 2)

...

Midoriya and I have been together for quite so long now after he confessed to me after the sports festival. 

I lost count on how many days but I am sure it's been like a months already.

Who knew that he became someone who's more than just a friend to me because in the end, we end up with each other's arms and our hearts connected.

What really interested me in our relationship was when he's jealous at the tiniest things.

I know that Midoriya is not the type of guy to get jealous over a small thing but that's not until last week which really was unexpectedly cute. 

Idols

NOTE: Okay, I'm sure you read the sub-scenario title so for those who are not fond of idols like Kpop or Jpop idols, it's totally fine and I understand but for the sake of the story, just pretend that you are, okay? Haha '^^

"WOW!! THIS GUY IS SO COOL!!"

"His dance moves are amazing-OH! Check out that leg work!"

"His suave is really impressive too! I think he's trying to steal my heart here, kero!"

I found Hagakure, Ashido and Asui huddled together in one desk and it looks like they are watching a video from Hagakure's phone during our free time.

I raised a brow and decided to check out what they're watching since Midoriya is busy discussing his math homework with Iida right now.

I approached the three of them and when Ashido noticed my presence, her eyes sparkled and waved at me.

"Hey, (Y/N)! Check it out! This guy is really talented!!", Ashido said and pointed at her phone.

I checked to see what they're fangirling in the first place and my eyes widened when I slowly recognized who those people are on her phone screen.

"H-Hey, I know these guys! It's (insert favorite Kpop / Jpop idol group here)!", I said and smiled.

"Wait, you know them?! Are you a fan too?!", Hagakure questioned and jumped from her seat.

I laughed and replied, "Yeah, before but I still listen to their songs and I heard they're going to have a new album!".

"Oh my gosh, really?! You're way ahead of me already with their updates, hahaha!", Hagakure said and laughed, "You have to tell me who's your bias here! Because this guy right here is mine! Kyaa~!".

"Oh him?! Hey, he's my favorite too, kero!", Asui said and giggled.

"Oh and this guy is my favorite!! Look, look! That hairstyle really suits his physique~!!", Ashido said and pointed at her screen.