nineteen | crazy

Sora had been five minutes late to our meeting spot before we had parted ways before he told me to quickly get in the car and that we had somewhere to be. I had frowned and was about to ask questions when he had quickly hurried me inside before driving as fast as he could away from the academy.

"So, we have a laser tag and bowling appointment in ten minutes, a movie and dinner date after that," Sora said, eyes ahead on the road he began to list some things. I was absolutely confused. "We then drive to one of my grandparents' favourite places and star gaze then if you feel like it, we can cliff dive. Crazy enough for you?"

I stared at Sora and blinked. "Cliff dive?"

Sora nodded with a smirk. "It's a cliff and you dive off of it."

"Aren't we going to die?"

Sora shook his head. "Nope."

Ten minutes later as promised, Sora pulled up to a parking lot and dragged me inside, my jaw dropping when I saw Michael and a familiar girl standing side by side as they chatted to each other. Sora ran up to Michael and gave him a bro-hug before saluting to the girl before letting Michael pull me in for a tight hug then letting me go.

I tilted my head at the girl, wondering where I had seen her before.

"Bianca, remember?" she questioned nervously as she gave me a shy grin. That was when it clicked inside my head. She gave me a friendly hug. "It's really nice to see you, again,"

I nodded. "You too."

I realised Sora and I were dressed in our uniforms while Michael and Bianca were dressed in casual wear, making Sora and I sticking out like a sore thumb. Sora and I had teamed up against Michael and Bianca as we bowled.

It has been an hour or so of bowling that I had realised I wasn't the best bowler. If anything, Sora didn't make up for it either. Actually, Bianca and Michael were the best bowlers as they scored a strike every single round, making Sora and I look bad. Really bad.

"Want some drinks?" Michael asked as he lent Sora a hand before pulling him up from the bench. Bianca and I shook our heads before watching the pair leave, pushing each other in a playful manner.

Once they were out of sight, Bianca moved to the empty seat beside me and took my hands into hers. I crinkled my nose in confusion as Bianca chuckled at my reaction before pulling away.

"Sora has a thing for you, you know?" Bianca said carefully as she watched my reaction.

I blinked. "What?"

Bianca chuckled. "Yeah, I realised that by the way he has been staring at you and taking care of you today."

I shook my head. "No."

Bianca tilted her head at me, amusement dancing in her eyes. "If Sora plans all of this just because you're feeling a little down, imagine what he can do when you're feeling absolutely at your lowest. Or, when you're happy. That boy will do anything to see a smile on your face."

I almost cringed at what she had said. "Oh, please."

"When you hit that one pin and looked so ecstatic about it, I saw Sora banged his fist on his heart then on the bench," Bianca explained to me with a shaking head, a smile playing on her lips. "He was so dramatic about it and thought no one was looking."

I gave her a look but before I could say anything else, Michael's loud voice came to our earshot as we both turned to face the two males who were holding four drinks and four burgers with fries.

"We said we didn't want anything, though," Bianca pointed out, slightly puzzled as Sora and Michael set the tray of food down.

Sora made a face. "That's what all women say but then in reality, they're just going to steal your food."