CHAPTER ELEVEN

CHAPTER ELEVEN: THE NOTEBOOK

After a very lengthy series of events, Igor ordered the second hive of HYDRA agents to buckle me into a chair that was nailed in the back of an empty semi, and make sure I was secured

After a very lengthy series of events, Igor ordered the second hive of HYDRA agents to buckle me into a chair that was nailed in the back of an empty semi, and make sure I was secured. They sat me down in the iron chair that, like always, included the shackling of my legs and arms so I was bound to the fireproof chair. There were six HYDRA agents stood in the empty back of the truck, armed with weapons, ready to fire if I so much as twitched. In the event of locking me to the chair they confiscated my phone, keys, Ninja, and wrist bands. They didn't confiscate the present parasite with a plan, however.

I'm not a parasite! Venom growled in the back of my head as I heard the truck's engine come to life.

I think to loudly, Look, Venom, stay focused! I glance at the six HYDRA Agents' weapons before staring back down at my hands. You remember the plan right? We wait until the truck stops, figure out where we are and then you do the thing where you eat-

Where I eat the bad guys, he finishes my thoughts and I can feel him grinning on the inside, along with the grumble of his stomach. Or maybe that was my stomach. He's salivating as he speaks, I hope there are an army of bad guys, I'm hungry just imagining the way their livers will slip into my mouth and slide between my teeth.

Venom. Gross.

He whines, it is not gross.

There's a moment of silence between the two of us. I can feel the truck's speed increase, so I'm guessing we were on the highway. My mind goes back to Aunt Nat and Eddie. Eddie. That idiot. I huff, why did Eddie give you up back there? Doesn't he know I can take care of myself?

We decided that you needed back up. Venom informs me. We know you're strong, but we don't know where you're going, and we know that Mr. Stank will be able to track us with Natasha's help.

Mr. Stank?! I repeat, my eyebrow arched. Who is that?

Your uncle. Venom tells me, Tony Stank.

I snicker, momentarily forgetting that there were six armed agents focused on me and solely me. Their six pairs of eyes fall to me, and one steps forward to get a better look of my expression. He raises the weapon to my face, along with his quivering eyebrow. There is fear in his eyes. I decide to play with him and his friends, "sorry, I'm just laughing thinking about how much I'm going to enjoy killing each of you later."

The agent who stepped towards me surprises me when he shoots an electrical shock into my chest. I squeeze my eyes shut, gripping the metal chair waiting for the shock to subside and yell out, hopping that my outburst will dim the pain. It doesn't, and I sit there, with my head lowered waiting for the pain to fade. The pain quickly bleeds into anger and I can feel my chest swell with the orange flare that glows beneath my skin. But with the cautious hue comes a twisted black color beneath my skin, and the screech of Venom in the back of my head. I wince, doubling over and watching the orange fade away.