CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: SEXUAL EDUCATION

***WARNING: THE FOLLOWING CONTENT CONTAINS AN IMENSE AMOUNT OF SEXUAL THEMES. READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

Very quietly, and very skillfully, I sneak back into the complex on Saturday morning

Very quietly, and very skillfully, I sneak back into the complex on Saturday morning. I woke up in Peter's top bunk bed in a jolt because I remembered that Uncle Tony was coming back today. So I scooped up my back, threw on my shoes and jumped out his window. I left a vague note on his desk with an Expo marker that read 'had to leave. -L'. I was rushing too much to think of a better note to leave, but I knew Peter would get the message.

I was in my room, laying on my comforter right as the sun begin to peak over the buildings and fill my room with a golden glow. As I laid on my comforter, I shut my eyes reliving last nights events. I played Seven Minutes in Heaven and I'm pretty sure I won, after all I did get my first kiss. And I drank alcohol, a lot of alcohol, but I didn't feel any different. I just had to pee a lot. Peter drank a lot so much so that when May finally picked us up he could barely stand and I had to carry him to the car. He was a mess, a tripping, slobbering mess.

The moment I got him in the car, May turned around to look at the two of us in the backseat: I was holding his head in my lap, and Peter was smiling, and laughing about something, but every time I asked why he was laughing he couldn't give me a clear answer. "Lila, how much did he have to drink?"

I cringed at the sight of him drooling onto my new pair of jeans, "uh, not a lot..," I lied for Peter's sake. I knew he wasn't found of May seeing him drunk, so I try to play it off. "Really, I think he's just tired mostly, right Peter?" I nudged him with my knee and he rose an eyebrow looking up at me.

"Wh- what.. what are you..?" He slurred his words and tried to sit up then saw May and widened his eyes, "ohhh shit. Li, we can't let May know I'm wasted she's gonna kill me.."

I pressed my lips together, furrowed my eyes and looked at May. There was a way out of this.. I just had to think. "He's just kidding," I admit to May who wasn't buying it.

May turned around in her seat, sighing, "I'll deal with you in the morning, Peter. Lila, roll down his window."

I reach across Peter to roll his window down, "uh, why..?"

Peter leans his head back, groaning with pain and before I know it he grabs my wrist and throws up in his lap. I gasp, then hold my breath to keep from throwing up, too.

May nods her head, "yep, that's why."

He threw up six more times that night. Once was in the lobby of his apartment, and I couldn't say I wasn't happy to see the look of disgust on A.S.S Guy's face when Peter's threw up hit the ground. The rest of the night he stayed in the bathroom. May went in with him first and gave him a shower, his clothes were put in a trash bug and I kept washing my hands. Then I rotated with May and wrapped a towel around Peter's neck so he wouldn't ruin his now clean pajama set. I gave him cold water but every time I did he would throw up again.