Please Read!

Hello My Lovelies,

I hope you are all super excited to read my new book. I have a few things though before you start to read.

To anyone reading this book who is interested in BDSM, this book is not something you want to gage your interest of the lifestyle in.

This novel is purely fictional, taking place in an alternate universe where BDSM is the norm.

Just as in our society the laws which have been made for the good of everyone have inadvertently allowed some people to abuse the system or others.

Unlike the other stories in my series, this one specifically has some darker themes. From Saving Leah and my other books, there are references to the 'other dominants' and 'bad dominants' and this book follows what we may consider a 'bad dominant'.

Gentle Giant is about an average man learning to love a women he took in when he saw she needed help. This is very similar to Saving Leah, however you will all learn to hate this main character. I'm just kidding —maybe.

This book by no means is about a dominant who purposely abuses and beats a sub though, this is about a man who is used to going with the flow of society, learning to grow and become someone who makes a difference.

So very often I think we see hero's as people who helps masses of people and 'change our world', but a hero can be a person who simply decides to stop following the heard and be someone different.

—————-

For anyone is who wondering what I am doing with writing a story like this, after all I typically publish BDSM as accurately as I can, I have two goals with this book.

So far, we have only had glimpses of the most PERFECT dominants of society and I want to branch out and show you how life on the other side is looking.

Saving Leah's books all had middle to upper class characters, but now we are going to venture into lower class and see how mentality and behavior changes.

My second goal with this book, is to display the challenges between Dom and sub. Kind of like with Charlie and Ellie, and even Aiden and Lucy, however this relationship is going to be unique because our dominant doesn't quite share the same mentality as our other beloved and understand dominants have.
———————-

This novel is not to promote abuse, although it does contain content of abuse.

For anyone looking for a love story with some kink, this is for you! I have a series, Saving Leah that I would recommend reading as well.

This can be read as a stand alone as it will not have cross over characters from the Saving Leah series.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, for reading!

Come follow Hazel and Axel and see what happens when two imperfect people find solace in one another!

Secondary Note

I absolutely hate being this author, but I have received a few comments on my books lately about them not complying with recent feminist movements... I don't want to send out any hate, but I do ask that you refrain from commenting about your disappointment with my novels due to their "anti-feminist" material.

This novel, nor are any others, written to support or damage any feminist movement. They are written purely for public enjoyment for those who would like to engage.

To all my readers who haven't done this I thank you, as your support is greatly appreciated.

I just wanted to put it out there that if you see BDSM as offending, or female submission as "anti-feminist", that you should probably find your way off of my profile, as almost all of my novels contain female submission or ideas of BDSM.

Again to all my readers who don't do this, thank you so much! I hope you guys enjoy.